PS Elements 6 uninstall problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Well, I was in CCleaner's uninstall menu, and I pressed delete and without reading the dialog (thought it would warn me of uninstalling a program), I deleted the uninstall registry key.

Ok, fine, it was a key that was deleted, all I have to do is restore my system to an earlier point...Tried and failed.

Next thing: Find the uninstaller in the program folder...Well, Adobe seems to be the only company who makes things THIS difficult (takes an hour to install/uninstall ANYTHING)...There is no uninstall application.

Well, fine. There has to be something on their support site, right? Nope. Only stuff for Vista/Mac is useful (and I am using XP)...

****. Can any one figure out how I can uninstall this program? I tried Google, and found nothing. Someone please help...please?

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Can you manually remove all the files and registry entries yourself?

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Try re-installing the program, it should re-install the registry key along with the rest of the files.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I removed everything related, I did a search and deleted stuff, then went into regedit and searched everywhere. Still nothing.

I tried to reinstall the program, but it won't let me. I can't reinstall, the installer won't work :(

Status
Not open for further replies.