*Prowls in*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Actually I wonder why I remember you when I didn't really talk to you much XD doesn't matter *hugs*

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
There aren't that much "real" babyfurs around here ;3
Maybe it's your avatar that's noticeable, I always remember good art :p

Bobkitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
I appreciate good art ^.^.. Tho like Munkart says. "Theres no such thing as bad art" ^.^;
I have been recently trying my luck at drawing babyfur art.. i've only gone as far as sketching tho.. I have posted most of my work on Furaffinity under the name babyfurbobcat... and since you can't search names just browse the art and use the terms "traditional" "babyfur (tame)" and Species "Feline" and you'll most likely find my work faster :p I need ideas I wanna get better at this! :D
I feel soo good after I complete something
[Edit: Ok Ok heres the my most recent sketch]

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Well heres an Email from Jade Fox to me about my art:
Jade Fox said:
well, there is no way to become good without practice. thats just the way it is. i suggest you go to Fur Affinity and look at all of the artists there and use them for reference and just keep drawing. you should also draw non fur and non human stuff. draw your room. draw a car. sit outside and draw the main drag of your home town. you have to get good at looking at things and being able to translate that "seeing" into being able to put that picture you are looking at down on the paper.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Originally Posted by Jade Fox
well, there is no way to become good without practice. thats just the way it is. i suggest you go to Fur Affinity and look at all of the artists there and use them for reference and just keep drawing. you should also draw non fur and non human stuff. draw your room. draw a car. sit outside and draw the main drag of your home town. you have to get good at looking at things and being able to translate that "seeing" into being able to put that picture you are looking at down on the paper.
Hmmm, so it sounds like to get better, you must train yourself to see what you are seeing and put that into you mind's eye and put your mind's eye onto paper.....

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Wow, that really is pretty good Bobcat. I agree with what Jade Fox says; I think you will progress with time and practice. Don't get me wrong: I am not saying your pic is bad: I think it looks like an early work, which I guess it is. It suggests that you have big innate talent. Nearly all the proportions have a rightness to them: the only thing I can point out is that the fingers seem a bit stubby & short. But I had to look to see that: the rest of the figure has enough impact that flaws recede from perception. The hair is an interesting approach. The biggest thing (to me) is that the figure has bags of personality, even a little more in the body than the face. In fact, the body seems to be almost in motion. I also think the left line of the tail should not have been exactly in line with the line of the armhole: you might try moving the tail to the left or to the right a little. I am sure you've tried looking at it from a distance: it really succeeds that test. Well done and good luck to you.

Bobkitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
Omg.. Thank You! ^.^;;;;
Yunno, Both Marci, and Jade Inspired me to Further my talent at art
I could doodle
but I wanted to sketch better
and I had already known the basics from trying many times before
I just was never really serious about it Until now
I have Read almost all of what Jade has wrote on his site including his tutorial and the blog which states simular to what was posted above.. its because of jade actually that makes me continue this.. his words of wisdom. and tutorial.. helped me try harder
I can sketch a rough sketch of a head In about 15mins but then it takes awhile to finish because after that I am tapping into skill I have not yet gotten used to.. or mastered yet
BTW all I use is a Stainless steel 0.5 mechanical pencil The Zebra kind
A pink pearl eraser
and a sketch book
and just recently I decided to get a better sketch book
a black Prisma color marker
and a sketching pencil
something I like to use for shading and experimental changes, its easier to erase :p
But yes, Thank you for your Constructive criticism .. It helps soo much!
I am hoping to be good enough at least so I can start drawing others for fun ^.^;
then over time as I get used to drawing others and actually have a likable style, I'll take commissions and requests.. Thanks soo much. ^.^; I feel soo loved..

Status
Not open for further replies.