• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

[prototype]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I saw it during a commercial thing on southparkstudios.com. :)

It looks pretty cool. For a second I thought it was City of Heroes. ^_^

Innouva

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other, Private
Already pre-ordered it. Looks like it'll be fun. And yeah, kinda resembles a CoH/Hulk: Ultimate Destruction game with a mature rating. Very much can't wait.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I just found out that grannies will be in the game. Nothing like destroying the military while disguised as a little old lady!

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I just got it last night for my PC and it is a pretty fun game, in the very first part your dropped into the game with all sort's of crazy powers. But I think the best powers are running up walls for however long you want and gliding.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
If it'll run on Windows 7 x64, I'm getting it. Depends on how much I like it to use another OS.

WTF, no trial game -_-

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
If it'll run on Windows 7 x64, I'm getting it. Depends on how much I like it to use another OS.

WTF, no trial game -_-
in the very first part where your able to play you already unlock all the best powers. However after that tiny little part you start off with just a little bit of power but that changes fast. Your able to run up the side of bulidings within the first 30 mins and you can survive falling from anywhere at anytime. However if alex goes into water he will jump right back out.

But they should release the tutorial as a demo since you can't free roam in it but you can still do a lot of cool stuff.

----------------
Now playing: Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Soul To Squeeze
via FoxyTunes

Skeeter

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't know. It seems like it's just too gratuitous. It makes me wonder if they're trying to cover up a mediocre game with flashy powers and gore. I'll wait to see the consensus before I'd consider buying it.

It looks like you're practically indestructible throughout the whole game. If you have all of your powers from the beginning, what do you have to look forward/build up to?

It reminds me of the build up to Assassin's Creed, which I thought was a decidedly mediocre, therefore disappointing, game.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I just got my copy!

I don't know. It seems like it's just too gratuitous. It makes me wonder if they're trying to cover up a mediocre game with flashy powers and gore. I'll wait to see the consensus before I'd consider buying it.

It looks like you're practically indestructible throughout the whole game. If you have all of your powers from the beginning, what do you have to look forward/build up to?

It reminds me of the build up to Assassin's Creed, which I thought was a decidedly mediocre, therefore disappointing, game.
The game is actually really good. You aren't completely unstoppable, and you have to earn the majority of your powers.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I just got my copy!

The game is actually really good. You aren't completely unstoppable, and you have to earn the majority of your powers.
Yeah you earn one of the best ones in the first 15 mins or so though. Also you are pretty much unstoppable if you know what your doing.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I just spent the last 2 hours watching a friend play this. It is pretty intense... and seems to be easy enough to get immersed in. I may buy it.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I will buy it but they don't have a demo I can try it first :(

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I will buy it but they don't have a demo I can try it first :(
There is a way to try it on the PC without buying it, of course if you go to a game store they might have a demo stand of it set up. Or you could call them and ask if they would put a demo of it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.