Protecbriefs

jonny77

Tykable lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, anyone get protecbriefs, for Christmas? I went ahead and purchased a pair to myself but think I may should of got size large instead of xl. I'm still trying to get use to wearing them. Just wondering if any of you wear during the day out and about. I am a truck driver and thinking about wearing them all day all night.

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
She treated to a couple of bags of LFB Baby Cuties as Christmas gift.
I always thought these was so super cute , plus she love them on me also !!

Reactions: jonny77

PuffPuffPaci

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Just came back from the website, these look pretty dang cool. A little out of my price range, but if I could afford them, I would definitely give them a shot. They look really comfortable

jonny77

Tykable lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
PuffPuffPaci said:
Just came back from the website, these look pretty dang cool. A little out of my price range, but if I could afford them, I would definitely give them a shot. They look really comfortable
They are pretty comfortable. I told my wife it's like wearing a comforter blanket. I mean it's very thick over your diaper. And supposedly keeps your bed sheets dry. I'm just wondering if anyone wears them out of the house to work or going out to be active.

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Definitely way out of my price range especially taking delivery and import fees to uk into account.

They are an interesting design though for a diaper cover, might have to look into replicating it and sew something similar to give it a try. would need to decent all round picrues though to see how it is put together but I imagine it's not that hard.

I've been wearing the threaded armor briefs pretty much all day since they arrive in the first week of this month, out to work and around the house and have been quite impressed with them, just finished testing some alternative inserts I made (same design and size different fabric type) to see if they will be any better and if I can make my own (since threaded armor are not cheap either).

The briefs are actually really good for day wear, I simply would not trust them over night though. I have been wearing boxers over the top which I normally don't do but wearing all day I noticed a lot of chaffing with my trousers on my thighs and the boxers stopped that, so I wonder if something like these Protecbriefs would give the same chaffing protection boxers do with added leak protection, especially for overnight. :unsure:

An idea to toy with as I practise more with the serger I guess.

jonny77

Tykable lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Belarin said:
Definitely way out of my price range especially taking delivery and import fees to uk into account.

They are an interesting design though for a diaper cover, might have to look into replicating it and sew something similar to give it a try. would need to decent all round picrues though to see how it is put together but I imagine it's not that hard.

I've been wearing the threaded armor briefs pretty much all day since they arrive in the first week of this month, out to work and around the house and have been quite impressed with them, just finished testing some alternative inserts I made (same design and size different fabric type) to see if they will be any better and if I can make my own (since threaded armor are not cheap either).

The briefs are actually really good for day wear, I simply would not trust them over night though. I have been wearing boxers over the top which I normally don't do but wearing all day I noticed a lot of chaffing with my trousers on my thighs and the boxers stopped that, so I wonder if something like these Protecbriefs would give the same chaffing protection boxers do with added leak protection, especially for overnight. :unsure:

An idea to toy with as I practise more with the serger I guess.
Do u wear a diaper and than the protecbrief over? Because that's the concept with the ones I'm referring to.

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
jonny77 said:
Do u wear a diaper and than the protecbrief over? Because that's the concept with the ones I'm referring to.
Do you men wear the Threaded Armor over a Diaper? if so then no the Threaded Armor briefs are the diaper....

I've started writing my review now my tests are done and that will explain it better but as a basic description they are basically a pair of PUL waterproof pants (they have pull on and snap on versions), but on the inside they have standing gusset leak guards front to back and a little "pouch" at the front and back with snaps behind them to clip an absorbent insert into. This Video shows the snap version in which you can see the pouches better.

It is basically like a pocket diaper without the pocket where the wet inserts can just be changed out for a fresh set and the cover used multiple times before washing. They are good and if walking around or sitting are quite effective but I've found laying down and wetting leads to leaks on the sides or legs hence why I dont trust them for overnight use.

I only think the protecbreifs over the top would be good because my trousers chaff thighs over a diaper and the longer legs on the protecbriefs woud cover that area whilst also adding a secondary leak protection layer that might help over night.