Proper fitment

GigglingDonkey

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hi everyone! Today I was walking around my place & I realized that once again my diaper felt abnormally high on my back. I'm still figuring out the best way to diaper myself, & it usually takes me around 5 minutes to get everything snug. But every time, after walking around for a bit, I notice that the rear half always feels like it's way too high on my back & too high in correlation with the front half. Am I just overthinking, or is the back genuinely too high up my back?

Attachments

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Try attaching the upper tapes a bit farther down / pull the front up farther when taping. I generally try to fit the front and back to the same height.

You might also be wearing diapers that are just too long for you? Some diapers are longer, like confidry and crinklz.

dlboylife

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I think they look ok. I'm kind of envious since I cant get a diaper to come up high enough for me.

pampers4U

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
@bambinod surprised you didn't mention your favorite trick here, pre-tape a diaper so the ends of the diaper are level with each other then slid the diaper up like a pull up, re-adjust the tapes for tightness, this will give you an idea of how the diaper should land on your body so when you put them on conventionally you know where to line things up.

GigglingDonkey

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Try attaching the upper tapes a bit farther down / pull the front up farther when taping. I generally try to fit the front and back to the same height.

You might also be wearing diapers that are just too long for you? Some diapers are longer, like confidry and crinklz.
I tried that today, but the bottom tapes wouldn't reach my lower waist line. I had to tape on my leg, which then bunches up as I walk & comes undone😣. Maybe I just have to accept the back of my diaper will have to sit high up for the sake of getting good tape adhesion.

GigglingDonkey

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
@bambinod surprised you didn't mention your favorite trick here, pre-tape a diaper so the ends of the diaper are level with each other then slid the diaper up like a pull up, re-adjust the tapes for tightness, this will give you an idea of how the diaper should land on your body so when you put them on conventionally you know where to line things up.
This is a brilliant idea! I just need to go buy some scotch tape. Thank you for the suggestion 😁👍

KitsuneFox

> Likes Cuddles <
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Carer
I personally high riding diapers .... feels more secure to me :)

billybobtombo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hi everyone! Today I was walking around my place & I realized that once again my diaper felt abnormally high on my back. I'm still figuring out the best way to diaper myself, & it usually takes me around 5 minutes to get everything snug. But every time, after walking around for a bit, I notice that the rear half always feels like it's way too high on my back & too high in correlation with the front half. Am I just overthinking, or is the back genuinely too high up my back?
How much lower is he front than the back?

Like others I prefer high riding nappies, it increases the sense of being secure. But obviously it’s a trade off between that and it being too big and leaking!