Promotion System Change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Just had a question relating to the promotion system spelled out in this announcement by Moo awhile back: http://www.adisc.org/forum/announcements-news/2757-new-promotions-system.html

Does the change from newbie to regular still require a positive rep score? This question came up between a newer member and myself this evening. I know of at least one new member who is now regular, but doesn't have the positve (1 or more) rep as yet - only the other requirements have been met. If positive rep is no longer required to be regular should this announcement be edited, or is there another promotion announcement which supercedes this one? Thanks for the clarification!:smile:

~Pramrider

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I always thought it was a non negative score that they should have. Hmm. I guess I can't help you.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
No it does not. I am near positive that that was a mistake.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I just thought of this again, what could happen is that the person had 0 rep and became a regular and after that got negged. Then you'd have a regular with a neg rep score.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I just thought of this again, what could happen is that the person had 0 rep and became a regular and after that got negged. Then you'd have a regular with a neg rep score.
I thought that's how it's supposed to work. I mean, getting neg repped doesn't make you a new member again :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.