Not open for further replies.

Sparks

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Alright so yah I'm 3 weeks into ait and I got projected orders for Bragg is anybody near here that could tell me what's around here?

Lots of good barbecue around there at least. I'm fond of Bruce and Mickey's over by the Fayetteville airport.

Hmmmmm sounds cool

So what MOS do you think? Intelligence? jumping out of airplanes?

willnotwill said:
so what mos do you think? Intelligence? Jumping out of airplanes?

14 g

BabyJayk said:
I'm currently stationed at Bragg. Are you coming to division, 18th ABN Corps, or some other unit?

Basically stay away from the prohibited establishments. Some bars and such are on there but there aren't many good watering holes close to Bragg anyway. Pretty much everything is on Skibo or Morganton Rd. There is a decent movie theater between Yadkin and Skibo and Cross creek mall is right there, I just wouldn't be out there after dark alone. There is enough to keep you busy, there is plenty of gym for anyone right on post and it's free so take advantage of it. There is also a lot of ways to get into trouble. Be careful and remember around Bragg even the STDS are Airborne.

I'm not sure all I have is projected orders right now. Did they move jump school to bragg?

Air defense battle systems management operater

Sounds like a practical one to get into. Years ago I supported a bunch of artillery control stuff. We also worked with some of the special ops guys.

Airborn is in my contact so shouldn't I go straight to Benning?

So it just depends on when I get there

BabyJayk said:
Well some of it depends on your unit. For instance where you sit in AIT right now it could go two ways. Graduation day you board a bus or plane to Bragg and end up at the inprocessing barracks. Hang out there for a week until you're handed off to your BDE at that time you might be identified as not having your wings yet. Then they will send you in the next few days. If not then you will ride to Fort Benning before going to Bragg. Spend 3 weeks of fun at Airborne School on main post of Benning. Then at the end you can take leave or go straight to Bragg by bus, at which point you will go to the inprocessing barracks.

Divarty is short for Division Artillery. If you're anything close to Artillery chances are you might end up there.

Did that answer your questions?

Yes very much thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back