Product review page

Want4mor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I see the product review forum for diapers and such, but there isn’t anything for the sissy crowd. I would love to review some of my bras and panties along with some of my other lingerie items. I would love to know other people’s experiences with their lingerie they have bought over the years and how it works for them. I think narrowing it down to wearables would be best in order to keep it safe. It should be open to any sex/gender orientation that wears women’s clothing. Any thoughts or ideas on this? Would anyone even want to do this?

Reactions: DownLow, GatoChihuahua, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person

daisycupcake

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
  2. Little
I think that's a wonderful idea

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Seasonedcitizen

stuckin60s

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think it is a great idea. I like bikini and high cut panties I prefer nylon or satin. But lately I can't find old fashion nylon so I buy microfiber as the next best thing. Haines has some inexpensive panties that feel good and fit well. I do have other brands as well and have 50 or so pair. Bras are another thing I like unlined underwire bras in silky feeling fabric that conform to me and give me a nice little shape.I love the silky feeling fabrics on my breasts. It is so hard to find the right bra and it seems I find one I like and it is discontinued. I have some from VS and they are no longer available as well as some from maidenform ,werners,vanityfair,and others. I just have such a time trying to bra shop there is so much to choose from and they cost a lot so you don't want to buy and it not be any good and it has happened. I do have about 30 bras but a girl can't have too many.

Reactions: Want4mor

Want4mor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I guess we don’t actually need an entirely new page. We could just add it here as a continuation of this thread.
I have a lot of lingerie that I wear. I did an inventory of it yesterday. I have 26 pairs of panties, 12 bras, 4 babydoll sets and one bodysuit along with some thigh-highs and a garter belt. I only have 6 pairs of men’s underwear. I still wear them when I need to. I have heard there are some of you out there that have a LOT more than me.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and Jorelaxed

Want4mor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I started out getting a lot of my lingerie from Auden, Target’s house brand. However, lately I have bought a lot of lingerie from Victoria’s Secret. Their lingerie is so sexy.
My latest is the Very Sexy So Obsessed bra and So Obsessed Strappy Thong. This bra is the underwire version. They also make a wireless version as well. This bra is so comfortable! Inside, the padding is soft Memory Fit and feels really good against the skin as it conforms to the body.
The outside covering is shiny and smooth. A neat feature is how the cover is one piece of fabric from the cup to clasp. The transition from cup to wings is so smooth. It is really comfortable on the inside of my arm. Never really noticed that transition until wearing this bra.
How does it feel to wear around? So great! The wings are wide under the arms and around back so it distributes the pressure over a larger area. With the fabric being shiny and smooth, clothes slide over it easily. The underwire is wrapped in foam, so it is barely noticeable. And this bra stays in place so well. I can raise my arms and it stays in place. The straps are stretchy and never dig into my shoulders.
The matching thong is so sexy! The lace is super cute on the sides. The crotch is the same material used on the bra. It has good stretch and extends in one thin strip to the back where it end right abound the tailbone. Then, six spaghetti straps connect it to the lace waistband. For such a minimalist panty, it isn’t uncomfortable!
You will not be unhappy with either of these pieces of lingerie. The bra is available in many colors, including a bright green front close. It was out of stock at my local VS or I would have bought it too. The panties are available in matching colors. The bra is $49.95 and the panty is $16.50.9A0E8943-8321-40EA-8635-3D6116EB96EF.jpeg9531D7E5-4EC8-4994-9F44-0DF400155392.jpeg

stuckin60s

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I too love lingerie at last count I have 55 pair of panties and 28 bras 4 bodysuit lingerie pieces and 2 bodyshirts. 6 babydoll nighties 1 camisole 2 full slips 8 pair of pantyhose 2 dresses and one skirt

Reactions: Want4mor

Want4mor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
That is definitely more than I have! Feel free to review! Since the first post about my inventory, I note have 13 bras and 31 pair of panties. I will be adding more soon as well. Worst case, I will be writing these reviews for my own personal satisfaction.

Want4mor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
13B8F00E-964D-4A38-BA8B-A27F2E30CE09.jpegI am going to review THE Victoria’s Secret bra and panty set. It’s the Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy Shine Strap Push Up bra and Very Sexy Shine Strap thong. They make the same set in Deepest Green and Black. I have both the Deepest Green and Lipstick Red.
This bra adds 1 1/2 cups. The Very Sexy Bombshell bra adds 2 cup sizes. The covering over the cups and the wing material is shiny and smooth. Skin and clothes glide over the fabric easily. The cups! The inside is so soft and smooth! I haven’t felt anything quite like these. The underwire doesn’t dig in. The straps are wide and covered in bright synthetic stones. The red and black set uses typical script logo in contrasting black letters while the green is in black cursive letters. While the shine part isn’t elastic, the rear strap is. The front and rear straps are connected be a large similar colored ring. It does get a bit creaky while moving around, but not too bad.
The panties are made from the exact same material as the bra. The shine straps come up high on the hips and holds the panty in place. This is one of the most comfortable thongs I have put on. Because the material is stretchy, it never digs in. They also make a Brazilian cut which offers more coverage, but not much. Both are sexy as hell.
Anytime you want to put on a bra and panty and feel sexy, this is the set to have. I have a hard time pulling myself away from the mirror watching the straps sparkle. When getting this set you are joining a club of Very Sexy owners. Definitely recommend getting this set.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen