• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

prodigal son from Hants

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlestevie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
Hi. its been a long time since I was here, so now im back and raring to go :) Please come and say 'Hi'

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello littlestevie and welcome to the group.

gigglemuffinz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Hi. its been a long time since I was here, so now im back and raring to go :) Please come and say 'Hi'

Welcome back littlestevie, it's always great to see a member returning. In fact, I myself only recently came back so we have something in common. ^_^

Why did you end up leaving? What's making you want to come back? I mean besides the fact that this is one of the best places on the internet.

littlestevie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
Welcome back littlestevie, it's always great to see a member returning. In fact, I myself only recently came back so we have something in common. ^_^

Why did you end up leaving? What's making you want to come back? I mean besides the fact that this is one of the best places on the internet.

It was difficult doing things and dressing up due to family life. Things have improved and opportunities are more frequent.

gigglemuffinz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
It was difficult doing things and dressing up due to family life. Things have improved and opportunities are more frequent.

Makes a lot of sense, though.. just so you know we absolutely are here for you when times are tougher too. That's honestly even more what we are here for, so don't be afraid to come to us if you need a little comfort during those times too. :)

Still, a berry big welcome back to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.