Problems loading any page of adisc (minor).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Since last night anytime I been here on Adisc it wouldn't show the last recently made post if I looked at the same topic again.

For example. If I look at this topic after I post, then someone else comes along and posts in it while I am not viewing this topic anymore. I then see someone made a additional comment so I click the link to this topic. I would get in, but I would only be able to see my own until I hate F5/refresh.

I figure this would have something to do with Adisc being down for maybe 10-15 mins for me last night. I have no idea if anyone had either problems.

A

aj1983

Since last night anytime I been here on Adisc it wouldn't show the last recently made post if I looked at the same topic again.

For example. If I look at this topic after I post, then someone else comes along and posts in it while I am not viewing this topic anymore. I then see someone made a additional comment so I click the link to this topic. I would get in, but I would only be able to see my own until I hate F5/refresh.

I figure this would have something to do with Adisc being down for maybe 10-15 mins for me last night. I have no idea if anyone had either problems.

I've been having this problem too as well as others. For now just use the Refresh button in your browers to update the page and see the new posts. (but i guess you wont be able to read this post to find out to do that, lol)

ajsco

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Same here, ADISC wouldn't load last night ~3am (probably due to upgrades) and for any topic I can't view anything from whenever I last posted in it.

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Been having the same problems here. I think it's safe to assume it has something to do with the upgrades and that it should be resolved relatively soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.