Problems acquiring diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustysniper29

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi guys,
I'm new here and I wanted to ask you guys a question.

I live in Florida and I have a pretty small waist size (30") and I've been looking all over to find some tab style diapers without buying online bc my roommate will find out. Any suggestions on how I can get some?

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Right now I only have access to goodnites and depends, and I don't really like wearing them. I prefer tab styles :p

Dustysniper29 said:
Hi guys,
I'm new here and I wanted to ask you guys a question.

I live in Florida and I have a pretty small waist size (30") and I've been looking all over to find some tab style diapers without buying online bc my roommate will find out. Any suggestions on how I can get some?

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Right now I only have access to goodnites and depends, and I don't really like wearing them. I prefer tab styles :p

Maybe check out our article on discreet shipping options:
http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/83305-US-Discreet-Shipping-Options

I'm not sure about sizes, but would you be able to fit into XL GoodNites?
You can find them at any grocery chain

Sheepies said:
I'm not sure about sizes, but would you be able to fit into XL GoodNites?
You can find them at any grocery chain
I can fit fine in goodnites, but they only hold one good wetting and it's impossible to mess. Had a look on the discreet shipping option and hold for pickup sounds like a good idea. Only problem is I lost my student ID and I don't have a drivers license because I have no use for a car :/ therefore it's impossible

You don't need ID to have something shipped to you unless it's sent to the post office.

Sheepies said:
You don't need ID to have something shipped to you unless it's sent to the post office.
I meant hold for pickup..

Dustysniper29 said:
I can fit fine in goodnites, but they only hold one good wetting and it's impossible to mess. Had a look on the discreet shipping option and hold for pickup sounds like a good idea. Only problem is I lost my student ID and I don't have a drivers license because I have no use for a car :/ therefore it's impossible

Actually, your student ID shouldn't be accepted as ID anyway. It's not issued by the US Government.

- - - Updated - - -

Look for "medical supply" in your city or near your city. They will typically have a (slightly) better selection than stores like CVS, Walmart, Walgreens, etc... They won't be ABDL though, unless you feel like driving to GA. hah

MolicareMan said:
They won't be ABDL though, unless you feel like driving to GA. hah

I don't suppose you'd like to expand on this? You're saying there's an ABDL brick and mortar store in GA?

Back to the OP. MolicareMan is correct. Scour the area for a medical supply store. They will have tab style diapers. Not as good as you'll find online, but better than a chain store.

Spaz said:
I don't suppose you'd like to expand on this? You're saying there's an ABDL brick and mortar store in GA?

Back to the OP. MolicareMan is correct. Scour the area for a medical supply store. They will have tab style diapers. Not as good as you'll find online, but better than a chain store.
It's not listed as a ABDL store, however they carry ABDL diapers. I believe the place is called Diaper Depot. It's near Atlanta Ga.

Yea, there is a brick and mortar store near Atlanta. It's not an ABDL store exactly, but they proudly carry most of the main ABDL products out right now (ABU, Tykables, etc) and depending on if other customers are in the store or if you even care, they will pull out samples and stuff for you to see before buying.

Everything I know about them is second-hand knowledge; I've never been there, but have read several posts on it (both here (I believe) and elsewhere).

(quick google search shows this)
Diaper Depot  

Address: 5231 Memorial Dr, Stone Mountain, GA 30083
Phone : 404-297-4900

Holy Sh*t! That's too funny. I remember seeing that store years ago, I mean like 20 years ago when I was up there visiting friends and passed by a shopping mall with a store called "Diaper Depot." I remember thinking to myself, "did I just see that?" Good to know. Next time we are up that way to visit family and friends, I'll have to stop by.

Medical Supply stores are hit and miss. Sometimes you can go in one and find Molicares, but most times they have Prevail and Tranquility. Before you could buy diapers on the internet, I had certain ones I knew had good diapers and would go to them on a regular basis.

I don't know where in Florida you are but Colonal Medical Supply carries ConfiDry24/7 unfortunately they are almost $50 a pack...

Rishsd said:
I don't know where in Florida you are but Colonal Medical Supply carries ConfiDry24/7 unfortunately they are almost $50 a pack...

That, unfortunately is the downside to medical supply stores (or really nearly any brick and mortar store); the prices tend to be ... "inflated"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back