• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Problem with Social Groups (403/forbidden errors)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forum/group.php on this server.

I get that when I click on something on the Social Group pages. If I go back, and click it again, it will work, but I still get that a good deal of the time

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]That is a 403 error like I mentioned in the other thread. It sounds like one of the forum .htaccess files is messed up.[/font]

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm still getting these errors. Just now I got one for ever group I tried, and I would continue to get it when I try the same group multiple times.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Please test it again.

If you still get them, please give:
(1) The previous URL you were on before getting the error
(2) The name of the link which you clicked just before getting the error
(3) The exact URL of the page on which you got the error

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Pojo, if it makes a difference, I just clicked the link in your post and went right to the Photography group.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yes, it works when I take a direct link, but going from the social group page seems to have some problems

babibear

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yes, it works when I take a direct link, but going from the social group page seems to have some problems
Same here Pojo. It's not consistent either nor does it appear to be browser or OS related. Win7Beta, IE, Firefox, Chrome, OSX, Safari and Firefox. It almost behaves like it's load related but I can't imagine that that's the issue.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
How often do these happen to you? Is it every other page? Once per hour? Once a week?

Is it usually the same pages? Or randomly on any page?

When they happen, do they tend to happen several times in a row? Or are they spread out?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
So far, they have only happened on those two pages (social groups, and managing friends list). It has happened roughly every time I've tried, which is just random. Sometimes it's multiple times, sometimes it doesn't happen, and other times it does. It just seems to be random, but on those pages currently

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]Any progress being made on fixing this?[/font]

babibear

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I know, right? It still happens, and there isn't really a way around it.
It's been less for me the past two weeks but I've been on ADISC a bit less as well. This even came up in another thread. I wish I could discern a pattern for Moo but my network logs don't indicate anything peculiar on my end.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
I haven't figured out what is causing it yet.

The problem is that it appears to happen without anything being written to the error logs. I just recently tweaked the server so that more info should be written to the logs, and hope to follow up on that later today.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I got it really bad a second ago. It did the usual thing of not working on any of the groups I tried. It finally worked on one, but then didn't work on the discussion in that group or any other link except for the ADISC logo link. Then nothing would work from that page. I had to restart my Firefox to get rid of the problem

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I got it really bad a second ago. It did the usual thing of not working on any of the groups I tried. It finally worked on one, but then didn't work on the discussion in that group or any other link except for the ADISC logo link. Then nothing would work from that page. I had to restart my Firefox to get rid of the problem
That's usually what happens to me. Once I click it, I can't go to ANY new page. I have to restart my browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.