Problem - Is this true? (also an addiction)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Heya, basically i am going to keep this short.

I can't stop masturbating :p i do it every night and i don't know why, but i can't stop lol.

Is it true that it stops your penis development? Think i heared it on a teenagers help website :p

Anyone got tips to help stop/know if this is true? hehehe

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
good lord, the stories that circulate amongst you crazy youngsters! masturbation is perfectly normal. it doesn't do you any harm, in fact it's supposed to be quite good for you.

if it's interfering with your life in some way or getting in the way of more important things maybe you should consider trying to cut back a bit. but a nightly masturbation session in the privacy of your room isn't going to cause any problems. stop worrying so much, dude.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
thanks :) but the website i saw was for teenagers to ask questions, than experts answer.

I am sure they said that masturbating causes you to release some hormones or something like that, what is also important for penis development :p

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
Heya, basically i am going to keep this short.

I can't stop masturbating :p i do it every night and i don't know why, but i can't stop lol.

Is it true that it stops your penis development? Think i heared it on a teenagers help website :p

Anyone got tips to help stop/know if this is true? hehehe
As I am a few years older than yourself I do believe if that were the case my penis would have fallen off by now and believe me, it hasn't.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
*Giggles*

It won't stop penis development. Or make your palms turn hairy, or anything else!

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
Yeah, I'd be in trouble if it had stopped penis development XD I was pretty chronically prone to it touchy-touchy twice a day when I was a boy. Now, as a girl, I still get off just as often, but it's not always in the way I use to. Plus, in combination with my HRT I'd have no peenie left at ALL if this were the case!

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
:p that actually made me 'Laugh out loud' and i am glad my palms won't turn hairy lol

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
You can do yourself an injury. I did when quite young (like 5 times in a row the day I first "fully succeeded.") Then I had to abstain for a few days. ugh. You can cause all manner of abrasions... details withheld.
You can google "atlas of dermatology" & similar, if you want a fright. Then you can say eww.

Now compulsive behaviour can be a problem if it... causes a problem. If you feel you must while in public spaces, like in class or on the bus or in the park or in the alley behind the police station, that would be a problem. If it keeps you up all night to the point of creating a sleep disorder, that would be a problem too. But the act in and of itself is not only normal and natural but serves biological functions: purging old sperm, which are not as motile and have other problems doing their jobs. Now go read this: which I put in a new joke thread http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php?p=2982#post2982

Last edited:

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
What you mean now as a girl if you were a boy before? :S
I mean what I said XD When I was a boy, I'd get off much the same way you do. Now that I've discovered other ways of feeling just as good (or better!) I don't always do it in the traditional boy sense anymore.

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
thanks :) but the website i saw was for teenagers to ask questions, than experts answer.
Lol, "Experts". The "experts" are usually prudish old people who don't know the difference between fellatio and fettuccine.

Protip: the only time you should cut back on masturbation is when it starts to adversely affect your life. Jerkin' it off every night isn't a problem at all, and it definitely won't mess up your penis development. It's when you start doing it so much it gets to a point you'd rather stay at home and masturbate rather than go out with your friends, eat dinner or go to school.

So yeah, Myth busted!

How often does the average male masturbate?

It depends on a lot of factors, the most important being age. For an 18-year-old male, a rough average is once a day or so. This is slightly higher for younger teenagers — maybe 10 or 12 times a week, and slightly lower for older people. You might be surprised by how often adult men masturbate — even happily married men.
Source

Role
Diaper Lover
I will tell you, there is NO PROBLEM if you mastrubate. COMPLETELY NATURAL, NO MATTER WHAT! However, there can be something as too much mastrubation. Can lead to a bad addiction if you do it every hour, on the hour. Could lead to some bad social problems...or something like that...hmm...

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Your 15. Every 15 year old will play with their dicks at that age.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I agree, also if your penis starts to hurt you might want to lay off for a day or two.

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I am sure they said that masturbating causes you to release some hormones or something like that, what is also important for penis development :p
Maybe that'll explain why I have such a large penis :p.

But seriously Just what everyone said there is no real need to worry unless it is causing you problems. And it doesn't cause you to develop any differently.

Role
Diaper Lover
Spoiler alert, its recommended you don't read the text below.

:( Doing it in class is a mistake, trust me I know.

But damn, you have to do it sometimes. I shouldn't have done it but sometimes I had to when I just looked up a girls Skirt or something.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Spoiler alert, its recommended you don't read the text below.

But damn, you have to do it sometimes. I shouldn't have done it but sometimes I had to when I just looked up a girls skirt or something.
fix'd

Abstinance! Abstinance is the word!

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover

But damn, you have to do it sometimes. I shouldn't have done it but sometimes I had to when I just looked up a girls Skirt or something.
Slow down there boy. Slow down. Damn. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.