• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Privet from Russia!

Sheogorat

Protect me from myself
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Привет! Меня зовут Шео!

My name is Sheo/Sheogorat (not Sheogorath), I am an ABDL from Belgorod, Russia. And I am very grateful to the administration of this forum for the fact that they did not block the Russian IP addresses and ABDLs from Russia to communicate on it and receive/post useful information.

I really like stuffed toys and cute things. I have big fox plush and sleep with it every night. it doesn't have a name or gender, I just call it Лися/Лиса (Foxie/Fox)

It is 100 cm long and very soft

K6kKlPhu4Nw.jpg

Here it is next to the BunnyHopps pack

IMG_20221230_022628_401.jpg

I can be very evil (my full pseudonym is Sheogorat Evil ("Шеогорат Злой" / "Sheogorat Zloy")) in some situations, but the rest of the time I really like to think and talk about silly things. Luv silly thingies :p

I like being cuddled 😋, my partner like too. We often hug and pet each other.

In addition to ABDL, I have a couple of kinks that combine perfectly with it, like pet play, bondage and a little crossdressing. ABDL in solo doesn't turn me on.

About a year ago I used to admin a lot of VK groups and moderate an old Russian-speaking forum, but in about a half a year I'm tired of managing groups, and I decided to help my friend with other Russian-speaking ABDL forum (I was one of its founders at the start, but left because I was tired).

Due to some drama with one of the old forum founders I was blocked and completely removed (with all the posts and 11k photos) from the forum. I don't regret it, 'cuz i have other forum and can communicate here (and ADISC now).

If you are interested, I can answer questions, for example, "how does an ABDL live under sanctions" or "what diaper brands do you have in Russia"

btw... in Russia to get any ABDL (in my case ABU) diapers you need to complete a test of stamina for nerves and wallet, 'cuz in most cases 1 pack will be cost you $120+ to buy and deliver. ABU and other ABDL brands does not support native shipping to Russia and any CIS countries. We use services to get it from Germany (eu.abuniverse) or China (taobao). I don't want advertise shipping services here. ABDL things in Russia is a luxury.

ABU BunnyHopps pack of 10 cost me ≈ $124.
Regular medical diapers cost ≈ 1,2$ for 1 diaper (Tena Ultima L/M)
Delivery included in both cases.

Probably in order not to get a possible negative, I will apologize for the actions of the country in which I live. Many people from our country are subjected to bullying and negative reactions in many foreign forums. I am completely apolitical and do not want to discuss the ongoing events related to this, even though I live near the "danger zone". If someone from the administration of the forum wants me to leave, I will accept and leave.

I hope that you will accept me... :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Saltedcaramel64, LaLoneDigi, GalaxyModz and 1 other person

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome!

Reactions: Sheogorat

dlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
We don't discriminate here based on ethnicity. Please be kind and considerate to others and you will receive the same in kind. Welcome here.

Reactions: ClEd, RetroGirl15 and Sheogorat

sinceiwassmall

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Welcome @Sheogorat — your presence here is just more proof of how human and common and global our desires are.

I do appreciate your apology for the actions of your country at the bottom of your post. Those actions are not relevant to this forum, which really does stay apolitical, but it still matters to say that.

Noodle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Sheogorat said:
Probably in order not to get a possible negative, I will apologize for the actions of the country in which I live. Many people from our country are subjected to bullying and negative reactions in many foreign forums. I am completely apolitical and do not want to discuss the ongoing events related to this, even though I live near the "danger zone". If someone from the administration of the forum wants me to leave, I will accept and leave.
People here don't tend to judge others from where they're from. We tend to have a good chunk of the world here as it is. As long as you are friendly with others you'll find friends in due time.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi and welcome to the site. This site doesn't allow political discussions so you can feel safe and know that you are accepted as just one of us, AB/DL. That's kind of nice and we are a community of friends.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Sheogorat

Sheogorat

Protect me from myself
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
BiCouple1980 said:
Hello and welcome!
dlover said:
We don't discriminate here based on ethnicity. Please be kind and considerate to others and you will receive the same in kind. Welcome here.
sinceiwassmall said:
Welcome @Sheogorat — your presence here is just more proof of how human and common and global our desires are.

I do appreciate your apology for the actions of your country at the bottom of your post. Those actions are not relevant to this forum, which really does stay apolitical, but it still matters to say that.
Noodle said:
People here don't tend to judge others from where they're from. We tend to have a good chunk of the world here as it is. As long as you are friendly with others you'll find friends in due time.
dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. This site doesn't allow political discussions so you can feel safe and know that you are accepted as just one of us, AB/DL. That's kind of nice and we are a community of friends.

Thank you all! 🤗

Reactions: GalaxyModz

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

CheekyCharlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I'm glad you were able to join

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome!

We are non-judgmental here. All ABDLs are welcome here.

Reactions: Sheogorat and Jorelaxed

Sheogorat

Protect me from myself
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Wow, here such a good attitude towards users... :)

Big ty all cuties!

BobbiSueEllen

A happy, soggy li'l toddler girl in DDs and PPs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
The best part about being here is we eschew (that is, avoid) all politics. We're not products of our governments' policies and we leave our respective countries' leaders, political systems & bureaucracies, whether we like/agree with them or not, at the door and just enjoy each others' company for diapers. This place is a nice vacation from politics, a refuge from it. So open up, let your hair down, be you! We all agree on some things, the biggest being how much we've come to like being in diapers.

So, Добро пожаловать (dobro pozhalovat)! Welcome! 🥳

Reactions: Kittyinpink, Sheogorat, dlover and 1 other person

Abdlchriscrinkle

Crinkly rock star!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Sheogorat said:
most cases 1 pack will be cost you $120+ to buy and deliver.
ABU BunnyHopps pack of 10 cost me ≈ $124.
Regular medical diapers cost ≈ 1,2$ for 1 diaper (Tena Ultima L/M)
Delivery included in both cases.
Chyort! That's incredibly expensive!

Privet, from northern Ontario, Canada!

Reactions: Sheogorat and BobbiSueEllen

Sheogorat

Protect me from myself
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
BobbiSueEllen said:
The best part about being here is we eschew (that is, avoid)

Thanks for the clarification!

BobbiSueEllen said:
So, Добро пожаловать (dobro pozhalovat)! Welcome! 🥳
Abdlchriscrinkle said:
Chyort! That's incredibly expensive!

Privet, from northern Ontario, Canada!

Btw. It is so funny to imagine Russian speech from non Russian person with an prominent accent, like in cliched movies, haha.

• Love
Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle and BobbiSueEllen

HxppythXughts2514

Pronouns: He/they
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Welcome! I'm still somewhat new myself, but glad to see you join! For me, I always separate a nation's people from their government and the actions they perform. Though I was never alive during the Cold War, I've always had a pretty strong interest in the USSR and modern day Russia. Your fox is really cute btw. I should get myself a larger stuffie one of these days

Last edited:
Reactions: Sheogorat and BobbiSueEllen

Sheogorat

Protect me from myself
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
HxppythXughts2514 said:
Welcome! I'm still somewhat new myself, but glad to see you join! For me, I always separate a nation's people from their government and the actions they perform. Though I was never alive during the Cold War, I've always had a pretty strong interest in the USSR and modern day Russia. Your fox is really cute btw. I should get myself a larger stuffie one of these days
I think big stuffies is always cool! On amazon you can get one like my (or better) for only 30 bucks. I think my foxie is my best purchase for the last couple of years. Right now I'm hugging it and enjoying the warmth of the blanket

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen

HxppythXughts2514

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Sheogorat said:
I think big stuffies is always cool! On amazon you can get one like my (or better) for only 30 bucks. I think my foxie is my best purchase for the last couple of years. Right now I'm hugging it and enjoying the warmth of the blanket
This is what I've got. Though he does have a special origin. I've had epilepsy since I was real young, and one time I had a seizure and went to the emergency room. They gave me this bear while I was there. I named him E.R. Bear. (Elliot Robert Bear if you want to be formal)IMG_0024-2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dogboy, Sheogorat and BobbiSueEllen

Sheogorat

Protect me from myself
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
HxppythXughts2514 said:
This is what I've got. Though he does have a special origin. I've had epilepsy since I was real young, and one time I had a seizure and went to the emergency room. They gave me this bear while I was there. I named him E.R. Bear. (Elliot Robert Bear if you want to be formal)

I'm sorry about your epilepsy. I hope soft toys help you fight seizures.

I have no such reason for this. I just love hugging something or someone in my sleep. After I couldn't sleep without hugging a blanket at all, I decided to buy my foxie.

• Love
Reactions: HxppythXughts2514 and BobbiSueEllen

HxppythXughts2514

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Sheogorat said:
I'm sorry about your epilepsy. I hope soft toys help you fight seizures.

I have no such reason for this. I just love hugging something or someone in my sleep. After I couldn't sleep without hugging a blanket at all, I decided to buy my foxie.
I haven't had one in years, so he must be doing something to help me. But yeah, sometimes just having something nice and soft to snuggle with can make all the difference at night.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Sheogorat

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Sheogorat said:
Good Evening and Welcome!
It is still New Year's Eve where I am located in Derry, New Hampshire, USA.
Anyway, I am "Caitian X".
I am an Adult Baby and a Furry.
I was born with Cerebral Palsy and Autism.
I am 64 years old.