Privacy via Virtual Computers

Masters968

Contributor
Role
Private
Not sure but the one thing is that is better is using a tablet that will allow locking your tablet up with out any problems

Last edited:

aberrantlyme

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I've found the much easier solution for people who are not technical or in the field is to but a Chromebook. Inexpensive, and will provide the experience you want for your little side.

There are many options, and I currently have an ASUS Flip C434 (~$500) on the way to evaluate. There are much more inexpensive models available. I would love a Pixelbook but can't beat to pay the price tag. If anyone is interested or would like some technical advise please send me a message.

There are also great selections of refurbished laptops that would be great for this use if price is a factor ($200-300). If you would like some help, please reach out here or in Twitter. It would be my pleasure to help you out!

I'm @aberrantlyme on Twitter.

Last edited:

Preciouslitlboy

Be the Change The World Needs!
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I've found the much easier solution for people who are not technical or in the field is to but a Chromebook. Inexpensive, and will provide the experience you want for your little side.

There are many options, and I currently have an ASUS Flip C434 (~$500) on the way to evaluate. There are much more inexpensive models available. I would love a Pixelbook but can't beat to pay the price tag. If anyone is interested or would like some technical advise please send me a message.

There are also great selections of refurbished laptops that would be great for this use if price is a factor ($200-300). If you would like some help, please reach out here or in Twitter. It would be my pleasure to help you out!

I'm @aberrantlyme on Twitter.
why would you buy a chromebook?

aberrantlyme

Est. Contributor
Role
Cost, ease of use, simple. Leveraging a separate Gmail account you could contain all of your browsing and activity to a separate machine. No "leaks" 😁

aberrantlyme

Est. Contributor
Role
I ended up getting a Google Pixelbook. With a dedicated device I have a sandbox where I can play and not worth about anything leaking over. Also, if you have an Android phone there is the ability to run multiple users, so you can have a storage profile for your little side.

AshleyTie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The android users feature is not available on Samsung phones but there is a secure folder section where you can have your abdl side hidden