Traemo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
I was looking at the available privacy settings for my photo albums. At the moment there are two: Friends only or Everyone. I think that an intermediate setting might be appropriate, something along the lines of Logged-In Users.

If possible, I think this would be a good addition because it allows users to share photos and the like with each other, but not the world as a whole, without needing to friend everyone on site.

R

RainbowShy

I like the idea. However, if my vB (name of the forums used) skills are correct, there is no way to do this. Maybe there is and I just don't know it. I know on other forums I've gone to that us vB, you either have the choice of private settings or friends only settings for photo albums. I'm not so sure there is or can be an option for logged in users. :/

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
you can use the 'insert image' function (an attachment), although it won't strictly be a gallery open to view, you can limit where and by whom your images are viewed. eg your blog; you could gallerize that.

Eulogy

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
If I recall properly, the "Public" option is only for logged in users. Thus, no need for that intermediate state.

Just confirmed this by testing it on a logged out window as well.

Traemo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
In that case I request this thread be Closed.
I misunderstood the options.

Status
Not open for further replies.