Prints and Designs: What are your favorites? What's out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YankeeFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Hi, ADISC! I've got a question.

I find that I am in the happiest place :)cloud9:) when I am wearing cutely printed, aesthetically pleasing diapers. I find the zebra-stripe/heart-print GoodNites are just my favorite thing to wear on a day off. I lament the fact that Lion King Huggies are a thing of the past. So... I was wondering:

(A) What are some of the best prints you've found on diapers for sale in stores? Honestly, I have no way of getting Cushies or Fabines, and the Sesame Street prints on Pampers are no fun for me. So, what are some cool or cute baby diapers, pull-ups or sleep undies (or adult diapers, if they exist) I could mod and wear? I plan on getting some Well Beginnings (MLP pullups) sometime this week.

Also, (B) What prints are your personal favorites, and why? This also applies to the cloth/PP crowd~ :)

Bigrig

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
Can't go wrong with the MLP pull-ups. Huggies pull-ups with the Disney Princesses are pretty cute too. As for my favorite prints, I would have to go with the Lion King Huggies or the MLP pull-ups. I might have to lean towards the TLK designs being that is one of my favorite movies.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I never had any experience with printed baby diapers. However my favorites of my ten Dependeco prints are the Strawberry in pink
and Pooh Bear in blue. Bad thing is those two are no longer available.

Plevvy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
boys goodnites small have spiderman :)
bigger than toddler pullups

D

Deleted member 5880

Being in the cloth side of things, I really tend to enjoy looking through sites such as diapersewingsupplies.com that offer a wide variety of patterns. Lots of room for inspiration, there. :)

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Also being a cloth diaper wearer, I gravitate to cute designs on plastic pants. I like the animal prints like on Carousel, and crawling babies.

wtfoxie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Well huggies lion king ARE my favorite .. good thing I still have a stash XP .... I would love to try and get those certainty clifford diapers but have yet to find a store that sells them.

Bigrig

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
Well huggies lion king ARE my favorite .. good thing I still have a stash XP .... I would love to try and get those certainty clifford diapers but have yet to find a store that sells them.

That's cool that you still have some TLK designs. I work next to a store that sells a version of those Clifford diapers.

YankeeFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur

Ooh, could you post some pictures of them on here? I've never actually seen them ><

Thanks for your responses, everyone. I'll buy a couple things and post my results~ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.