Printed diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I tried a sample of Bambino's once, and I liked them. For those who have purchased printed AB diapers before, especially if you have tried multiple brands, which do you prefer and why? What at the differences between Bambino and Secure Plus (from Diaper Connection)? Thanks for your responses.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
From my most recent reply in another thread.

Bambino is different from Secure X-plus. They are made by the same company, but it is a totally different product line.

Bambinos use a softer outer plastic, a softer and more porous inner liner, and they also use more SAP in the padding, resulting in a relatively thin diaper with huge capacity.

I have compared Secure X-plus to Bambino side-by-side before... it's like comparing an Abri-form Extra to an Abri-form X-plus. There are similarities... but there are also enough differences for it to be noticable.

If you haven't tried Bambino yet, you really should.

Entity

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
I ordered a sample pack on Monday and just got them today. I'm anxious to try one, but I have to watch my sister till her babysitter gets here. My only complaint so far is the fact that the sample packs are so ungodly expensive (I paid 11 bucks for 2 of them, thats horse****!), including shipping.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Buying diapers online only makes sense if you are getting a whole case... otherwise everything is rediculously expensive.

Entity

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
I realize that, but I didn't know how these would go, so I went ahead and did that anyway. Suffice to say now that I tried them on, I am so very surprised at how good they are. In my experience, they are a lot more discreet than depends.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hmm... IDK about them being discreet... but I wear them to work every day and have never had an issue out of them. The fit is great, the feel is wonderful, and their capacity is beyond superb... often I can get through the workday with just one diaper. Though it's not looking that way today... we had lunch catered in and sweet tea is my one weakness, I'm on glass #3 already. :D

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Lol! Sweet tea binges can result in three diaper work days for me, as i have been known to kill the whole jug by myself.

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Buying diapers online only makes sense if you are getting a whole case... otherwise everything is rediculously expensive.
not if you are buying 24/7's i say
Lol! Sweet tea binges can result in three diaper work days for me, as i have been known to kill the whole jug by myself.

same but whith kool-aid but mainly orange juice (gone in 1-2 hours(with mom yelling for me not to))
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
just noticed the plastic pants.com link i have tried before to get that design but i couldn't even get google translate to work on the site
which was a differnt one

Last edited:

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
I've tried the Bambinos and like them a lot. They're cute, comfortable...everything you'd want in a diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.