Status
Not open for further replies.

bn3baby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Got my Princess Pink diapers by Rears today. Wow are they ever neat have a look.
bn3baby

DSCN7102 (640x579).jpgDSCN7104 (640x414).jpgDSCN7100 (640x480).jpgDSCN7099 (640x457).jpg

I need those so bad! I tried to preorder on the free shipping promo last month and they emailed canceling my order before I even got it submitted.

I'm really tempted to order these despite having a closet stuffed and piled sky high with diapers...

The plastic backing on these, are they more like the plastic backing on the Rearz Dino/custom diapers or more like the plastic backing on the Rearz lego/ladies first diapers? Rearz seems to use different styles of plastic backing on their diapers so I'm curious.

I dont know anything about the plastic, but they are really nice looking diapers they would not get left out of my rotation. And the pictures are sweet, but i would love to have someone model them and let me shoot them in HD dynamicly( i am former Press and Certified in Forensic Evidence Preservation (so you know i have a couple of serious pro DSLR's with the professional glass optics and would love to shoot them 3 f stops above and below and stack them to really bring out the highlights and shadows of that "pinkness " )

Ok so i'm weird, is that really news?

I need these

I would love to see these on my wife. Too bad she finds diapers disgusting.

oh when i saw this i was expecting a mlp thing, but still neat wish i had money to buy some.

Those look totally awesome I will need to try ordering some. I am wondering how good are they compared to like Bambino diapers?

Omigosh, those look adorable! I'd love to have a pack for myself :)

I love rearz but hate the shipping cost and the time it takes to get here...:(

I'm not even slightly a fan of sissy, but I have to admit. those DO look pretty aweome!

If I were to ever find a gal that I suspected might be interested in diapers, that'd be the one I'd introduce her to for sure. "Here, how about I help you slip into something a little more comfortable?" ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Iwear365 said:
I love rearz but hate the shipping cost and the time it takes to get here...:(

yeah... their diapers are about as expensive as they get, but they're definitely making an effort.

I just got some of these this week, and WOW!!!
I'm not a sissy normally, but pink looked cute, and they are! I wore for it 10 hours, and while the diaper seemed to swell like a balloon, my skin still felt pretty dry, and I think I could have worn for a few more wettings.

Foxroxsox said:
I just got some of these this week, and WOW!!!
I'm not a sissy normally, but pink looked cute, and they are! I wore for it 10 hours, and while the diaper seemed to swell like a balloon, my skin still felt pretty dry, and I think I could have worn for a few more wettings.

Like you I'm not usually into pink, but I've worn one princess myself, and they're really good. Looks like the same model of diaper as the safari?

The Safari is thicker, like, by a lot. The Pink Princess is the same size as the Seductions, though. They are all three much thicker than the foot print diapers, and those were already very thick.

Foxroxsox said:
The Safari is thicker, like, by a lot. The Pink Princess is the same size as the Seductions, though. They are all three much thicker than the foot print diapers, and those were already very thick.

I got different results from the variety case I just received. ("Spoiled" is the name of the "footprint diapers" btw) Info below was taken from unopened bags of size Large:

Safari L 4lb10oz bag/10 = 74oz/10ct = 7.4oz ea
Princess L 5lb10oz bag/12 = 90oz/12ct = 7.5oz ea
Spoiled L 4lb13.5oz bag/10 = 77.5oz/10ct = 7.8oz ea

The Safari and Princess are within a rounding error of each other in weight, and by my eye are identical in both width and thickness when allowed to relax the same amount of time. Diapers will tend to "fluff up" a bit after you remove some diapers from the bag, as they're usually compressed a bit when loaded into the bag for shipping. That may be why you thought safari were thicker, if you'd had your safari open for awhile and just opened a new bag of princess? Mine have been sitting in my diaper cabinet (on their side, not stacked) for several days and have fully relaxed. I closed my eyes and was unable to tell the two apart by feel either. I'm assuming they're identical models that merely have different shell art.

I agree the Spoiled aren't as thick as the other two, but as you can see they weigh more. I can only assume that means less pulp and more SAP. I tried wearing one to work on Friday but my activity destroyed the liner by the time I got home. I wasn't dry by that point, so I was at least thankful the shell didin't also tear. There were clumps of damp fluff to clean off the linoleum after I got changed however :disgust: I don't know if that's a one-off or a problem with the rearz line in general. (if they share the same liner) They're not quite as wide in the crotch as the safar/princess, and I was hoping they'd work out for work. I've been surprised that the new SDK's (which have a slighty narrower crotch than the Spoiled) are working out well despite their thickness. (durability of the liner hasn't been a problem with them yet, and I've worn for over two weeks straight, frequently not staying dry)

When I placed this order I was just assuming that all of their diapers were the same model, with just different shell art, so I didn't bother getting either of their varieties of Inspire. So I have no idea how those compare. (anyone care to speak up?)

Last edited:
Well, the weights are interesting. But I take this directly from Rearz.ca's website, here: rearz.ca/..... "Not only is it uber cute, it's super THICK and crazy absorbent!

Featuring a wider and considerably thicker core than our footprint diapers. "

In the Diaper review section, the Spoiled held 2100cc where the Safari held 2800, although they were tested by two different people. While I trust Eulogy and Fruitkitty both, I don't know that they have the same body shape so their results should be taken with a grain of salt.

So ... I have a scale, and some free time... And now I have some pictures of all 4 and their weights on a scale.... Only I have no idea how to load those pictures here... >.>

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait! i LEARNED A THING! :laugh:

But it says I can't upload them here. Whats the largest size I can upload or link?

Edit. so figuring this out. Let me try this... For Science!

What really had me curious is the wide range of weights. I found as much as 1/2 ounce difference in weight between diapers in the same bag. it's not a Rearz problem, I found the same in AWS, ABU Space, Bambino and even some XP medical A+. the scale is accurate, though. I tested it on cans of coke, they all came out to exactly the same weight.

1.jpg

Here's a Spoiled large sitting on top of a Seduction large. the Pink and Safari are about the same size as the seduction, but the contrasting colors of these two show the size difference best.
2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 77
Princess Pink is as thick as Safari. Safari, PP and Inspire+Incontrol all seem to be the same diaper with different prints.

Honestly who doesn't like pink?

When weighing something like this, if you have a bunch to work with it's better to weigh a bunch of them accurately and then divide the total by the number of items. That averages out any minor differences in weight, and gets you a higher precision measurement. If you weigh 10 of something and then divide by 10, you have another decimal of precision. For bags, I use an electronic fish scale that reads in pounds and ounces. So my precision is 1 ounce. If I weigh a bag of 10, my precision is 0.1 oz. So weigh as many as your scale can read, and divide by the number of them on the scale, for best results.

- - - Updated - - -

DloverUK said:
Princess Pink is as thick as Safari. Safari, PP and Inspire+Incontrol all seem to be the same diaper with different prints.

thanks for verifying this. It looks like they have two similarly named diapers... "inspire" and "inspire+incontrol".... what's with that? those are different diapers I assume? why the similar names?

- - - Updated - - -

WABX said:
Honestly who doesn't like pink?

I won't wear a pink diaper in public. Bad enough to be caught wearing a diaper, but if it's all white or medical or at least reasonable, it can be explained off fairly easily. But PINK... (especially with unicorns and princesses!) can't be explained away so easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back