Princess as a job

Sissyleslie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
There was an interesting article in today's 'The Sun' national tabloid newspaper. A 27 year-old woman has given up her job as a primary school teacher to become a Disney Princess!
Basically, she dresses up as a Disney Princess and can be hired for children's parties, etc. Due to copyright issues, although she can dress up as the character, she is not allowed to use the name. (Not that it bothers her as she was able to purchase a new house!).
It would be the perfect job for a sissy, don't you think?🙂

• Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen, Deleted member 59082 and 1 other person
Oh, yes. I imagine there are tons of kids yearning to be negatively imprinted by a he-man type in a dress.

I'm equally confident that you'll find parents willing and eager to pay whatever fee you charge.

Stereotypes are often unfortunate things, but they still exist. The 27-year-old female is making a success of this endeavor largely because she is a female. I'm not sure how often she has to play the princess role in order to generate enough income to purchase a new house, but having been on the property chain in the UK, I must say that I'm impressed by her industry.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Muhdeee, Seasonedcitizen, Cottontail and 1 other person
I was trying to be a bit tongue-in-cheek about it being an ideal job for a sissy. The reality is that there has been a lot of negativity towards cross-dressers lately, especially drag queen's who were booked to read stories to children in public libraries. In fact, someone had to move out of the area when (let's just say the nastier) element of society found out where he lived.

• Sad
Reactions: Samantha, Seasonedcitizen and lilbabyjooce
Sissyleslie said:
I was trying to be a bit tongue-in-cheek about it being an ideal job for a sissy. The reality is that there has been a lot of negativity towards cross-dressers lately, especially drag queen's who were booked to read stories to children in public libraries. In fact, someone had to move out of the area when (let's just say the nastier) element of society found out where he lived.
Yes and it's sad.

Reactions: BunnyPrincess
There’s just something about the visual of a sissy appearing in full princess regalia at a children’s party that fails to grab me.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and KittyninjaW
I’d like to be a doorman at Disney World dressed as Link. That way I can say “Excuuuuuse me, Princess” all day.

I have a step-sister who did that for a while. The unlicensed princess… not Link at Disney World… just to be clear

About the best I could probably do is dress in drag and do the hula…
1682107370807.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PaddedRita and KittyninjaW
There was an elderly guard at Disney Land who carried an autograph book every day. When he saw a young girl dressed as a princess, he would ask for her autograph. That made their day.

sbmccue said:
There’s just something about the visual of a sissy appearing in full princess regalia at a children’s party that fails to grab me.

Not quite the same but any party would be better for an appearance by a Dame.

Back