Preventa Onesie & Kryptonite Body Suit Arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattyd

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Been curious for a good while on Preventa line of products. I've been wearing the onesie since this morning, its quite comfortable. It has two decent metal straps in the crotch and is a very stretchy material. I typically wear either baby pants or 4care (from xpmedical) ones. I am kind of liking this one a bit better, it seems to run a little smaller than the 4care ones, but it makes up for it in being stretchy. I have not worn the Kryptonite Body Suit yet, but am thinking about giving it a go this evening after work. Its made to be very hard to get out of. It has snaps near the back of the neck and that's it. Preventa is a line of clothing for kids/adults that are autistic and have a problem with diaper digging and people who have the tendency to strip. There is another form of the kryptonite one that even has a zipper as well as snaps over the zipper. So if you are into making someone stay diapered, it would be perfect. They also have one for swimming in to, that helps conceal the diaper/brief that is similar to the kryptonite one.

Preventa Products if your interested

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Nice find! I have been looking for t-shirt onesies for covering diapers in black for a while now. Bought 2 short sleeves and a long sleeve.

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Would love to try the Kryptonite Body suits, they mimic a product I saw for kids (littlekeepersleeper) but I'm on my own and would find it stupid if I couldn't take it off after putting it on and needed some help to remove it, lets just say I prefer to keep my fetish hidden around here even if no family member are near my location, this would be disturbing to ask a neighbor to unsnap me while thickly diapered...

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Would love to try the Kryptonite Body suits, they mimic a product I saw for kids (littlekeepersleeper) but I'm on my own and would find it stupid if I couldn't take it off after putting it on and needed some help to remove it, lets just say I prefer to keep my fetish hidden around here even if no family member are near my location, this would be disturbing to ask a neighbor to unsnap me while thickly diapered...

Well,

I seriously doubt it would come to that...worst case it's a pair of scissors...

But, I've been stuck in footies...zipper got stuck...I wasn't even at home...got help...was worse thinking about it than doing it...

wyatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Well,

But, I've been stuck in footies...zipper got stuck...I wasn't even at home...got help...was worse thinking about it than doing it...

That would suck I would be a little imbarised if I had to ask for help out of my footies.

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Well,

Just thinking about using scissors on a brand new bodysuit is for me a real pain, I agree I would do it to save embarrassing moments but hey, I agree its pretty cheap for a product like that the price is really perfect, but still its not free either, I would prefer throwing 40$ in the nearest river than doing that if possible...

I will have to buy it soon, I have some extra cash that will arrive next week so perhaps a special treat for me that dream about a littlekeepersleeper they use exactly the same technique to prevent escape so that would be a dream come true for me, maybe if I don't use the snaps and just zip it up, I'm really great with my arms in my back but their product is especially designed to be hard to reach and unsnap I guess, would love to have any reviews if the OP can give an advice on this, it would be really appreciated...

MetalMann

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Just thinking about using scissors on a brand new bodysuit is for me a real pain, I agree I would do it to save embarrassing moments but hey, I agree its pretty cheap for a product like that the price is really perfect, but still its not free either, I would prefer throwing 40$ in the nearest river than doing that if possible...

I will have to buy it soon, I have some extra cash that will arrive next week so perhaps a special treat for me that dream about a littlekeepersleeper they use exactly the same technique to prevent escape so that would be a dream come true for me, maybe if I don't use the snaps and just zip it up, I'm really great with my arms in my back but their product is especially designed to be hard to reach and unsnap I guess, would love to have any reviews if the OP can give an advice on this, it would be really appreciated...

I wish I could get some in my size, I'd like a little color.

mattyd

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
With just the snaps, I think you could probably snap yourself out of them, I can do it easily by myself. It is just two snaps in the middle of your shoulder blades. If you were going to leave your house and wanted to make sure you didn't play with or take your diaper off while out and about, I think it's a perfect clothing choice. I would make sure the diaper was thick and a good plastic pants were over them to catch any leaks though. If you got the zipper option, I think it would be much harder to do so. They have the other option that is supposed to be more tear resistant material, so if you had that and the zipper option, I think you would potentially be in the situation. Not sure how that material is for cutting with scissors.

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm not sure what its like with just the snaps, is there more than 2 snaps at the neck, how are we supposed to get in it exactly, their pictures aren't really clear about this...

mattyd

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
On the back it kind of has a opening about mid way on your back. So you step into it and then pull up, then you snap the two snaps at the shoulder blade to keep it on. If I get time today I'll try to take a photo.

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Photos would be awesome, I may opt for the zipper option if it doesn't have a special clip that lock it down once its zipped all the way up, I shouldn't have too much trouble pulling it out, I already tried a sleeper backward and I can do this just fine, so if the snaps aren't hard to do, I won't have too much problem with that, but at same time, if its really that easy, that product needs a complete redesign because it wouldn't be that safe on people that really needs it unless they are also physically restrained...

mattyd

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Photos of the Body Suit

back angle.jpg
Back Angle
back.jpg
Back Whole Photo

I would think the zippered one would really be more beneficial for keeping folks out of their diaper. I was worried about being stuck in it.

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Thanks for the pictures, will probably have to order the zippered version of them, and maybe just use the zipper at first and get used to remove it, maybe I could even wear it backward to test it out, but this purchase might have to wait, got some surprise that I have to take care before a new gift for myself...

BunnyFofo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
If you're really interested in the littlekeepersleeper concept, but in an adult size, baby pants sells an adult sized footed sleeper with a locking zipper.

I've been thinking about buying one for a while now.

Footed Jammies for Adults

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
If you're really interested in the littlekeepersleeper concept, but in an adult size, baby pants sells an adult sized footed sleeper with a locking zipper.

I've been thinking about buying one for a while now.

Footed Jammies for Adults

I saw them, they look like a nice product, but I think the shipping cost is what prevent me from purchasing from them before I could afford all the items I want from them to save on shipping cost, but still it will never ever be the same as littlekeepersleeper, the Preventa Kryptonite bodysuit is what match it the most if you take the zippered version and go to bed, you can easily imagine you're trapped into a littlekeepersleeper, I'm quite sure of that, but after seeing the pictures of the regular without zipper, it looks more like a mental health hospital garment (which of course is probably the case after all, this is the kind of product they can use on some of their patients...

Like I said in earlier posts, I got some surprise bills that I have to pay earlier than planned so this gift will have to wait a little bit...

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
How does the fit, edges, and snaps of the Preventa compare to the 4care products? Can you provide photo comparisons of them? I may end up ordering a pair of the 4care to replace my aging Abena bodysuits.

My Preventa onesies arrived today and they are exactly as advertised, but not quite what I was expecting. All of the edges are surged and the arm and neck are just folded over and sewed down. There is no soft edging matterial around the neck like a t-shirt. Also, the bottom back does not cover the diaper very well on me. Other than those minor gripes, they are comfortable and well made. I really like how the snaps are really well reinforced and heavy duty compared to other products. For the money, these are the best option for a t-shirt onesie that I have seen. When I need more t-shirt onesies, Preventa will be first on my list.

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I agree with all of you about the little keeper sleeper. Their designs are the best. I saw their face book page and they don't make adult sizes. :( This site here Back Zipper Pajamas / Jumpsuits is were you can get something similar. They do have a Size Wish List. :)

chas

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
hi mattyd
there I was goggling away at my favourite bodysuit and wow came across this post. I have a thing for back zip pjs and have a kcsleepsuit that is hard to remove but the Titanium Bodysuit tear proof nearly stops my heart .With the extra zip fully hugging the body and probably difficult to remove knowing it is impossible to access diapers and able to wear under normal clothes' must have several when funds permit .I have 8 abena body's but you can still access the pad, would love to be kept in these. Great pic thanks for sharing

jj245

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
They recently revamped their bodysuits. The zipper option is now standard on all of them the snaps have been eliminated. Plus you have the option of having a buckle put across the zipper for more security.

Status
Not open for further replies.