President elected in 2020?

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Who do you think will win the Presidential election in 2020? Why do you think that way?

Icewolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Carer
Unless the dems put up a decent candidate, the republicans come up with one better then Trump in the primaries or something big happens that make it so Trump can't run again I am afraid it will be Trump again. This is due to the fact that without one of the first 2, we will once again be faced with a "I am not voting for x as much as I am voting against y" situation. The 3rd would force a switch, but we could still easily wind up with that same situation.

Last edited:

Frodee

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I think Bernie will win, because hes always coming out on top on the polls. I think people are finally seeing we need somebody like him to help push us into the right direction that we desperately need to go.

Last edited:

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Trump! Yea he ain't too great but my life is better than 3 years ago and until the opposition learns not to put up radicals who defy the principals upon the US of A was founded they will loose.

Killerpanda3

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer, Other
Trump is going to win and honestly it's better off that way, I don't see myself as much of a Republican as I feel they aren't as pro small government as they say they are and honestly their Christian fundamentalism is kind of not needed in the modern world but I wouldn't vote for a single person the Democrats have and especially out of the 3 big contenders being Bernie, Warren and Biden.

Bernie is too sickly and old to be President and while the age thing is something you can say for Bernie, Trump and Biden at least Trump and Biden aren't sickly like Bernie is. His time to be President was in 2016 and he missed out on that, the best thing for him to do now is retire and live out the maybe 5 years he has left on the planet in peace. I also dislike his Medicare for all plan as I feel that it isn't the governments job to force someone to get healthcare and a better solution would be to instead of cover someone 100% like England's NHS does rather the government pay different percentages of the costs of medicines depending on what they need for example if someone is prescribed antibiotics the government would only cover say 25% of the cost while for something important like insulin would be covered 70% of the way by the government and the rest either out of the persons pocket or through an insurance company.

Warren I cannot trust because she has been proven lying to people with her "Native American heritage" but still I feel like she's trying to mix moderate and radical and it seems like she's bought off not to mention she can barely contend with people in her own party so I doubt she would be able to beat Trump in a 1 on 1.

Finally, Biden I feel is like Bernie in just being too old to be President at this point. We've all seen the videos of him constantly messing up in speeches, saying downright creepy things and who can forget the pictures of him touching children in a "loving" way. If he was younger and had a better mind maybe he would be a good contender to Trump but at this current time he is doing more harm than good to the Democratic Party as a whole.

This election in the United States has shown a clear divide which is growing in the Democratic Party with people like Bernie and AOC being the more radical left who want to pull the party to be more like say the Labour Party in the UK whereas the moderates being people such as Joe Biden and the Clintons who want the Democratic Party to once more be like how the party was in the 1990s and 2000s and not advance and honestly I can see this be the thing that kills the Democratic Party and breaking into two different left wing parties being similar again to the UKs Labour Party and Liberal Democratic Party.

Frodee

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Trump is going to win and honestly it's better off that way, I don't see myself as much of a Republican as I feel they aren't as pro small government as they say they are and honestly their Christian fundamentalism is kind of not needed in the modern world but I wouldn't vote for a single person the Democrats have and especially out of the 3 big contenders being Bernie, Warren and Biden.

Bernie is too sickly and old to be President and while the age thing is something you can say for Bernie, Trump and Biden at least Trump and Biden aren't sickly like Bernie is. His time to be President was in 2016 and he missed out on that, the best thing for him to do now is retire and live out the maybe 5 years he has left on the planet in peace. I also dislike his Medicare for all plan as I feel that it isn't the governments job to force someone to get healthcare and a better solution would be to instead of cover someone 100% like England's NHS does rather the government pay different percentages of the costs of medicines depending on what they need for example if someone is prescribed antibiotics the government would only cover say 25% of the cost while for something important like insulin would be covered 70% of the way by the government and the rest either out of the persons pocket or through an insurance company.

Warren I cannot trust because she has been proven lying to people with her "Native American heritage" but still I feel like she's trying to mix moderate and radical and it seems like she's bought off not to mention she can barely contend with people in her own party so I doubt she would be able to beat Trump in a 1 on 1.

Finally, Biden I feel is like Bernie in just being too old to be President at this point. We've all seen the videos of him constantly messing up in speeches, saying downright creepy things and who can forget the pictures of him touching children in a "loving" way. If he was younger and had a better mind maybe he would be a good contender to Trump but at this current time he is doing more harm than good to the Democratic Party as a whole.

This election in the United States has shown a clear divide which is growing in the Democratic Party with people like Bernie and AOC being the more radical left who want to pull the party to be more like say the Labour Party in the UK whereas the moderates being people such as Joe Biden and the Clintons who want the Democratic Party to once more be like how the party was in the 1990s and 2000s and not advance and honestly I can see this be the thing that kills the Democratic Party and breaking into two different left wing parties being similar again to the UKs Labour Party and Liberal Democratic Party.
Bernie only had a minor heart attack. You don't have a clue who is going to win. Definitely hope it's not going to be Trump. If you haven't notice Trump is old too. I hope to god Trump don't win, otherwise our country and possibly world will be screwed 10 times over. Plus Bernie has a really good chance of winning, hes been beating Trump in a lot of the polls. Hes always coming out on top. For all you know Bernie could live until hes 100 yrs old. So i guess I'm strongly disagreeing with everything your saying. Plus don't forget about Joe Biden's brain aneurysm, which is another reason why he shouldn't win. I'll never understand why people think it would be better to have an ignorant, racist, sexist, person for a president. Not to mention all the other crappy things Trump says and does. He should have never been our president to begin with. It boggles my mind.

Last edited:

lonnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I was a die hard Democrat until President Trump.
President Trump has exposed just how crooked the Democratic Party has been for the past and still today.
There is not one democratic presidential runner that does not have a soiled past.
In my opinion the only candidate worth an vote by anyone claiming to be an American is the current president, Donald Trump.

CutePrincess

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
President Trump has exposed just how crooked the Democratic Party has been for the past and still today.
There is not one democratic presidential runner that does not have a soiled past.
In my opinion the only candidate worth an vote by anyone claiming to be an American is the current president, Donald Trump.
More like exposed the republicans how corrupt they are and how much they follow a blind party following rhetoric over what is good for this country. To me that is what is new news for me in regards of politics, and seeing how big a problem mitch brings to the table, along with meadows, cruz, and Jordan. (speaking of soild past...)
Jordan was an assistant wrestling coach with Ohio State University's (OSU) wrestling program from 1987 to 1995. During his tenure as Assistant Coach, at least 53 members of the Wrestling Team were sexually abused by the team physician. Jordan has refused to cooperate with the investigations into sexual misconduct at OSU and has refused all requests to be interviewed.

yikes

I do not understand why people think trump is so ground breaking in exposing truths. I knew media bias since i was like 5 or 6 years old, being told they over exaggerate for ratings, and honestly, a lot of media is guilty of this, including most "right leaning" feeding people what they want to hear on that spectrum as well.

cooperate politicians was always a thing, this isn't new, and you always hear about people getting caught time to time.

It is not limited to democrats, trump proves he is a cooperate tool (more so to himself, may be the only difference there) every day and lies on a daily basis. How this gets support by the masses is beyond me, and finally, I got no idea who is going to be pres of 2020, bernie seems the highest chance and I would be willing give anyone a chance over our current nutcase that is infected by delusions of grandeur and compulsive lying, who has proven impeachable crimes of witness tamping and obstruction. Finally, most politicians, republican or democrat has a soiled past somewhere. Keep in mind trump also has a huge soiled past as well, from manipulating propriety values for loans and other financial issues, why there is a hard push for him to release taxes that he refuses to do, to race based discrimination in regarding hiring for things he owns and even hiring illegal Mexicans. How much of this is true, who knows but it seems there is a strong basis for his finical plays, especially when he keeps refusing to release tax sheets. Then consider all those bankruptcies... etc..

Last edited:

Frodee

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Only thing Trump exposed is how badly he needs to be impeached. Not only does he have a soiled past, but he keeps soiling himself constantly over and over again as our current president. That is a fact, not an opinion, so you go ahead and vote for your poop for brains president. If anyone is truly an american, they will vote for who they think is best suited for this country. So far Bernie is dominating. To everyone that apposes Bernie better get use to the idea of Bernie being our next president, because it is highly likely he will be.

Last edited:

Icewolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Carer
Bernie might win, if he gets the nomination, but keep in mind the Democratic party threw him under the bus for Hillary in 2016 and there is a good chance they will pull another bonehead move like that. There are factors against him getting the nomination so it just comes down to what the democratic party leaders decide. Any that think he will win now, before he gets the nomination, might be in for a rude awakening.

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
There is a satire site called the Babylon Bee. They had a satire piece on how Trump was going to change the year back to 2017 as we do with clocks. He does it every year and stays President forever.

Everyone talks of free stuff. Where does the government get the money for it? Government doesn't make money except by taxing all of us and printing more of it. How about the debt we already have?

Killerpanda3

Est. Contributor
Role
Bernie only had a minor heart attack. You don't have a clue who is going to win. Definitely hope it's not going to be Trump. If you haven't notice Trump is old too. I hope to god Trump don't win, otherwise our country and possibly world will be screwed 10 times over. Plus Bernie has a really good chance of winning, hes been beating Trump in a lot of the polls. Hes always coming out on top. For all you know Bernie could live until hes 100 yrs old. So i guess I'm strongly disagreeing with everything your saying. Plus don't forget about Joe Biden's brain aneurysm, which is another reason why he shouldn't win. I'll never understand why people think it would be better to have an ignorant, racist, sexist, person for a president. Not to mention all the other crappy things Trump says and does. He should have never been our president to begin with. It boggles my mind.
I wouldn't say Trump is a racist or sexist as he hasn't done anything really to show that he is either of those things other than him in 2015 I believe it was saying "Mexico isn't sending it's best people" which is true and that "Grab her by the pu**y" comment about women. Not to mention I feel he has done good in his first term for the country with his biggest accomplishment being the tax cuts that did yes help major companies but also helped many middle class families as well which should be put first. I honestly dislike all of the current Presidential candidates as I see them as all bought off it's just some show it more than others. The only thing we can say for certain right now is that the next President of the United States will be someone above the age of 70 who is out for themselves, Bernie is a false populist whos 2 biggest reasons for being elected will be universal healthcare which will weaken our defense spending and "fighting big business" which is honestly the biggest lie I've heard so far because the fact is in the West the only way someone has the chance of becoming a world leader is through the backing of big business.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
The way things are looking at the moment, Biden will probably get the nomination because he's appealing to African American voters. From what the pundits say, a Democratic candidate needs solid support from minorities to be elected president. It's one of the reasons why Hillary lost. To be honest, both Biden and Trump are too old to be president. What I would like to see is for us to have a very intelligent president who can make sane and rational decisions. I'd like to see a president who is more concerned about the American people than being reelected. Wouldn't that be refreshing.

CutePrincess

Est. Contributor
Role
There is a satire site called the Babylon Bee. They had a satire piece on how Trump was going to change the year back to 2017 as we do with clocks. He does it every year and stays President forever.

Everyone talks of free stuff. Where does the government get the money for it? Government doesn't make money except by taxing all of us and printing more of it. How about the debt we already have?
Lol.. did you forget he demanded like 2 extra years or something of those lines because he claimed democrats wasted his time over some hoax?
maybe not, maybe was just a biased spin on this but still =/

CutePrincess

Est. Contributor
Role
I wouldn't say Trump is a racist or sexist as he hasn't done anything really to show that he is either of those things other than him in 2015 I believe it was saying "Mexico isn't sending it's best people" which is true and that "Grab her by the pu**y" comment about women. Not to mention I feel he has done good in his first term for the country with his biggest accomplishment being the tax cuts that did yes help major companies but also helped many middle class families as well which should be put first. I honestly dislike all of the current Presidential candidates as I see them as all bought off it's just some show it more than others. The only thing we can say for certain right now is that the next President of the United States will be someone above the age of 70 who is out for themselves, Bernie is a false populist whos 2 biggest reasons for being elected will be universal healthcare which will weaken our defense spending and "fighting big business" which is honestly the biggest lie I've heard so far because the fact is in the West the only way someone has the chance of becoming a world leader is through the backing of big business.
I do not think someone sane running for something like president would not remark something like he did that speech unless he had underlying feelings toward racism. The grab her by the P thing, drives me nuts, woman are not objects to be used and I heard enough talk like it in high school.

Trump administration auguring semantics trying to say it was ok to fire gay people. This guy is really dangerous, I do not understand why people do not see it and do not see all the negative impacts he has done. The economy is not doing well because of him and his trade war nonsense hurt our farmers and looks like he is starting another one on steel tariffs.

I do not know what you mean by the last part. Big businesses exploit loopholes to pay ZERO taxes. This is why you always hear comments about closing loopholes. Game industries are even worse at it.

While i do feel bernie goes a bit far in the deep end criminalizing the rich, there is some truth to it.

Trump has been nothing but a nuisance to this country, from increasing the political divide, ties with shady dealings, soiled past on how he got his empire, I like to see proof what benefit he had to this country without a direct tie of 2 steps back.

Last edited:

ClaudTheBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I told myself I was not going to get involved with this thread because it would turn into another rant filled conspiracy fest. But I can't help but thank the second to last post for being the PERFECT example of why this will not go away till at least our president is out of office. They pointed out:
He "demanded" like two more years......... Nowhere in the tweet did he say he felt like he deserved 2 more years or that he was going to just take another two more years. It's "reading between the lines" that has people losing their minds! "He's a racist because he said this but he meant that" "he's a dictator because he did that but is trying to do that." Please, just stop it already.

To stay on topic of the original post, it will be Burnie or Biden but as far as I'm concerned all of them are all fruit loops pandering for votes by promising free stuff with no realistic way to pay for it. I have been a registered Democrat for the past 20 years and only Clinton's first term was the only time I voted democrat for president. I will be voting for Trump once again in November.

Last edited:

CutePrincess

Est. Contributor
Role
I told myself I was not going to get involved with this thread because it would turn into another rant filled conspiracy fest. But I can't help but thank the second to last post for being the PERFECT example of why this will not go away till at least our president is out of office. They pointed out:
He "demanded" like two more years......... Nowhere in the tweet did he say he flet like he deserved 2 more years or that he was going to just take another two more years. It's "reading between the lines" that has people losing their minds! "He's a racist because he said this but he meant that" "he's a dictator because he did that but is trying to do that." Please, just stop it already.
Sorry but I do not like what you are implying and find it a bit offensive. If you looked closely to what I said after that tweet after looking it up I said "maybe not, maybe was just a biased spin on this but still =/ "

The implication here is I could not find proof on some claims he directly supported tweets like this:
but I do not see any direct support of it by trump.

I need to know this though, when you see stuff like this:
How is that not dictator traits in trying to silence free speech?

No I will not stop in being concerned how dangerous this man is and trying to be. It is also shocking to me how many people takes his lies as truth.....

Last edited:

Killerpanda3

Est. Contributor
Role

Killerpanda3

Est. Contributor
Role
I do not think someone sane running for something like president would not remark something like he did that speech unless he had underlying feelings toward racism. The grab her by the P thing, drives me nuts, woman are not objects to be used and I heard enough talk like it in high school.

Trump administration auguring semantics trying to say it was ok to fire gay people. This guy is really dangerous, I do not understand why people do not see it and do not see all the negative impacts he has done. The economy is not doing well because of him and his trade war nonsense hurt our farmers and looks like he is starting another one on steel tariffs.

I do not know what you mean by the last part. Big businesses exploit loopholes to pay ZERO taxes. This is why you always hear comments about closing loopholes. Game industries are even worse at it.

While i do feel bernie goes a bit far in the deep end criminalizing the rich, there is some truth to it.

Trump has been nothing but a nuisance to this country, from increasing the political divide, ties with shady dealings, soiled past on how he got his empire, I like to see proof what benefit he had to this country without a direct tie of 2 steps back.
A business should be able to fire someone for any reason unless it is based on the persons religion, sexual preference or gender and any business that does so will be at risk of a law suit, the trade war is needed because the goal of the United States right now should be curbing the growth of Russia, Europe and China's economies and if hurting farmers for a season or two wins the United States trade deals that benefit us in the long run then it's worth it. These loopholes have been around for years, sure Trump didn't close them but still his goal with tax cuts was to help middle class Americans who are the ones who should be helped and as someone who is lower middle class I can say that they have helped taking some financial strain off my family and my sisters family. I also wouldn't say we have gone backwards as a nation either under him if anything we have gotten good things passed in congress overall under Trump, tax cuts, the right to try bill, the federal criminalization of animal cruelty and most recently an act to help the people of Hong Kong in their struggle against the oppressive boot of China and he was also instrumental in getting North and South Korea talking to each other and the increase in airstrikes on Islamic State fighters in the middle east helped out everyone.

You seem very well versed in the goings on in America at the time and I would love to continue this discussion :)

Killerpanda3

Est. Contributor
Role
Sorry but I do not like what you are implying and find it a bit offensive. If you looked closely to what I said after that tweet after looking it up I said "maybe not, maybe was just a biased spin on this but still =/ "

The implication here is I could not find proof on some claims he directly supported tweets like this:
but I do not see any direct support of it by trump.

I need to know this though, when you see stuff like this:
How is that not dictator traits in trying to silence free speech?

No I will not stop in being concerned how dangerous this man is and trying to be. It is also shocking to me how many people takes his lies as truth.....
I wouldn't call either of Trumps tweet there as going against freedom of speech as he said it in a way that was obviously not to be taken seriously, that's one thing that I will give Trump he is great when it comes to pissing people off with tweets just like this one that he throws out there and the media and left eat up and spit out as dictator like when in reality nothing happened and all it did was piss a bunch of people off.