• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WigglesThePup

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
[I know I used the Cheat Sheet but come on it's too good!]

1. Who am I?

Hi there! Call me Wiggles. I am introverted so it takes me some time to muster up the confidence to post things about myself so forgive me but I haven't done anything like this in years but lets give it a go. I'm the content creator type of person who believes mostly in quality over quantity. I love to have fun with whatever I'm doing (who doesn't to be fair) but my humor is very strange to most people.

I was diagnosed with ASD as a child but I've come to accept it as a difference rather than a disability. I've also recently came of a long-term depression which left me isolated from society for many years. I might go into more detail about that in the Mental Health threads later on.
I'm currently working as a volunteer for a charity organization doing various things for them. I have also completed many art courses over the years and plan to continue studying further.

I use to suffer with alcohol addiction but have not touched a drop since early May and I'm probably never gonna pick the habit back up ever again. I'm sure there're some groups on here in regards to substance addiction and might join a few. Who knows, maybe my own experiences can help someone else going through the same type of issues.

2. What Brings Me Here?

I've liked the look, feel and comfort wearing a nappy brings since very early childhood days so I think I fit the bill when it comes to an ABDL support group. I wear for fun so they are a luxary item since I'm not incontinent and I'm fully aware they don't rule our lives and am interested in other things besides them.
I am only seeking friendship, not that I'd use this site for dating purposes but I'm open to talking about most things with people.

3. What Are My Other Interests?

Recently, most of my life revolves around my anthro art because I also identify as a furry :3 since early childhood. (Started to notice a fixation with anthropomorphic characters later on in my childhood and discovered what it was soon after learning how to use the internet.) I was one of those kids to create horrible fan-made sonic OC's so you could tell as a child, I was an alpha male among my childhood peers.

All jokes aside I just do the art and haven't really focused on any characters I've made myself, mostly I'm focusing on other peoples characters so I'm still drawing them as much as possible because I want to improve. Anyway I also like cartoons and animation so I'm gonna look into doing animations as well so that should be exciting.

I love listening to a wide range of music while I'm doing my art, sometimes I'll have a tv show playing in the background too. I use to do a lot of video editing too and want to get back into doing that.

I read a lot too and love creative writing but I need to get back into the swing of things a bit. I'm currently in the middle of reading a fantasy novel by Ursula Vernon and a book on colour theory.

Another heavy hitting hobby of mine is known as puppy-play, playing out the role of a canine. It isn't a sexual kink for me, it's more of a way to escape my human worries and stress. (Might be a bit strange to most but y'know, you do you, to each their own. At least I don't drink anymore.) This is also a recent thing I've learnt about myself so I'm quite new at this but I love it so much.

4.What Am I Looking For Out of This Site?

Honestly, just like-minded people and friends. (Secretly I'm very lonely) But the support alone for me would be greatly appreciated and I will also be supportive to others in the community. Plus, I don't get to vent about everything I'd like to, to most people in my personal life so it's just a nice place to get things off my chest.
If I did meet local people out of this then that's alright too. My only intentions are to learn new things.

Well I think that covers most of my life and what I'm all about. Ask away if there's anything you wanna know more about me I can't imagine why. I hope you liked the introduction, I hope it's given you some insight to me should you want be friends.

Hi WigglesThePup,
welcome to the group. That is a knockout introduction and one of the best I've seen for a while! (well apart from MummyK's who is perfect but I'm very biased :) ).

Just two questions that I can think of, do you have a partner and if so are they supportive? And what is ASD, some form of Asperger's?

I suggest that you look through the various forums and threads and find some you are interested in and then take part, there is no need to be shy or worried, we are a friendly bunch even if we don't always see eye to eye. As ADISC is a social group you will find that the more you put in, the more you get out.

Also if you are down, upset or depressed then there is and will be a lot of support available. We all have our own stories, some good, some not so good.

It's good to hear that you have stopped drinking and although it's early days I hope it continues to go well for you. Are you attending AA or getting any form of help from your GP, or any form of counselling, as there is a lot of help out there.

Welcome again and happy reading.

Thanks ^.^ and currently don't have a partner at the moment but I'm quite close with my family who've been very supportive along with the National Autistic Society too, yes ASD is an acronym for Autism Spectrum Disorder and I think it's what the experts in the UK say nowadays. AA wasn't working well for me and kept going back to the bottle but I do still get counselling and see a psychiatrist every few months.
In the end, it came down to me just telling myself "I'm not gonna let this control my life anymore" so for most of the beginning of the year I've been getting back into my old hobbies, trying to spend my time well.

Cheers for the welcoming response and I shall take a look at the other threads and join in the ones that intrigue me the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back