Preschool vs Play Dayz

tails1234

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
title says it all, I'm looking to get a sample of cloth backed diapers and want to know which ones people prefer, the ABU Preschool's or NRU Play Dayz?

PCS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
The plastic backed versions of each are identical in terms of fit, plastic, thickness, performance, tapes, landing zone material etc. It’s just the designs that are different.

I imagine if you have tried one of the cloth backed varieties, then the other will be identical too.

ComfyNappies171

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The plastic backed versions of each are identical in terms of fit, plastic, thickness, performance, tapes, landing zone material etc. It’s just the designs that are different.

I imagine if you have tried one of the cloth backed varieties, then the other will be identical too.
Cloth are basically identical aswell.

FudgedInLuvs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
in regards to the cloth back, do they use standard sticky tapes or do they have hook and loop tabs? If they use hook and loop, think I'm set for the ultimate daytime/warm weather diaper (been having some close calls during the day with what now seems like progressing IC that was isolated just at night)

tails1234

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I believe it is the standard sticky tapes. the only hook and loop ABU uses is the Dinorawrs and Bunnyhops.

ComfyNappies171

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yea PreSchool & PlayDayz use sticky tapes.

No second chance tapes.

Down side is if you mess the placement up on landing zone. They tend to lose adhesive way to soon.

MailCat581

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I've worn both and I prefer Preschools over the Play Dayz because the taping zone holds the tapes better. I also usually get the plastic edition preschools as well. One thing I do have to give Play Dayz over preschools is that Play Days has two versions; a pink and a blue one. I only wish that the cover on their diapers were the same colors.

Last edited: