Premiun diaper, that is cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellhieme

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
So i really want i premium diaper that isnt going to make my wallet cry. So i was wondering if anyone knows of a cheap, good diaper, or a website that sells diapers for a little cheaper then usaul. Thanks :)

BabyJ316

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent

ShAd0w10

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I can vouch for XP Medical, they do have some great deals.

Also, BabyJ316, you've made me interested in trying them. xD They are cheap and if they are as comfortable and as absorbent as you say, I really should give them a shot. I'm always interested in trying out a new diaper.

BabyJ316

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Just trying to be honest without gushing. They're not Dry 24/7s, but at a price range comparable to store brands, they're outstanding. I'm not a novice either, I've tried Abena 4s (plastic and cloth), Abena Delta, Tranquility ATN, Molicare, Dry 24/7, and God knows how many others through sample packs.

Definitely my every night diaper (IC issues), and out of 80 Fitright Ultras (a step down from Supers) and almost 80 Supers, I've had maybe 5 leaks. One of those was me just pushing it too far to see how'd they hold up to 4 heavier wettings. Velcro tapes stick well, great odor control. Thick but not too thick. Has a size that bridges that uncomfortable gap if you have a 40 inch waist. For $0.50ish per brief, I have zero complaints. Only change I'd like to see is a plastic option, but that's probably not going to happen. Also, for like $5.00, the Restore line has added goodies for skin health with the same absorbency as the Supers.

I'll still buy heavier products for long day time trips where changing isn't possible. Really looking at XP4s..

ShAd0w10

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Thanks for the added info. I'm really interested in trying them. I have money issues at the moment, and I am a bedwetter, so I do need diapers for nightime use. I need a good yet cheap diaper that doesn't sacrifice performance and comfort. Depends and other store brands are definitely not cutting it. I will not go back to them. I think these may be what I'm looking for. Cloth backed doesn't bother me, I actually prefer it, especially since it's hot here most of the year. As long they have decent odor control, I have no problems with cloth backed.

thickdiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Medline FitRight Super Adult Disposable Briefs by MEDLINE INDUSTRIES | Health Products For You

By far the best bang for the buck diaper I've ever tried. They are the most comfortable diapers I've ever had the opportunity to tape on. They hold 3 decent wettings; I'd say between 20-24 ounces. Another plus is they've never given me trouble if I wet while side sleeping. Give them a shot, I don't know how you could be disappointed.

I second that. I tried these in the hospital and was pleasantly surprised how good they were.

giantguy99

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
Hilariously TotalDry Plus diapers from bambino's may be good actually. You can get them very cheap ironically and they work good if you looking for a diaper with that's cheap. Some people call them crap but they work well for me at night though they could use more capacity but are otherwise perfect from what I have seen of them. Here's a link TotalDry Plus Brief : Bambino Diapers, The Best Source for ABDL Diapers and Products!

Keep in mind that while most of their prices are not easy on the wallet these diapers are in fact really good for their price.

Status
Not open for further replies.