Pregnant Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I need all the info about them, because I need to know if my girlfriend is lying to me so I won't break up with her.

Here the deal from the 19 to 26 I was at my gf and I just got home yesterday well she "took" a pregnant test and it was "positive". She already have her period for this month and I was thinking it was too early for it to detect anything. Also my gf can't get pregnant due to a medical cation unless she takes pills or shot but she don't do that so yea.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It is possible to get your period, even if you were pregnant already. There are women who get their period even in their second and third month. It may be light, but it's mensuration none the less. There are also tests that can detect it within the first couple of weeks.

What I suggest is buying a pregnancy test at any pharmacy, and asking her to take it. It's a matter of peeing, it shouldn't be that hard. That will prove whether she is lying or not....

D

daria7483

What I think your girlfriend took for her "period" is actually the spotting that can occur in pregnancy. If you are on birth control pills, the bleeding you have every month isn't really a period anyway, it's just breakthrough bleeding caused by her going off the hormones.

I have heard that false positives are very rare in pregnancy tests (less common than a false negative), so if she really did get a positive she likely is pregnant. However, to get to the bottom of it and be sure that any test she took was really accurate, ask her to go to her doctor and get another test and go with her.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
okay, she infertility Infertility - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia that mean she has a hard time getting pregnant, and when she has her period, she has it for a week and it heavy one not a light one. My reason why I think she lying is because I been trying to break up with her today and yesterday for personal reason and she been trying to get back with me by buying me stuff (CD, wrestling ticket, etc) but I turn her down again, but now she say she pregnant. She say she told the test but she don't have any money nor do they sell them in her town because she lives in a very small town. That why I ask for info to know if she lying or now.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I can see her saying that if she wants you to stay with her. Seriously dude, spend twenty or ten dollars, buy one yourself... and make her take it. She will either refuse (which means she's lying) or it will turn out negative (lying), or it will be positive. Either way, you will figure out whether she is preggo or not.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Yea, I probably buy some and make her take them because I'm getting tired of playing these mind games with her.

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Damn... If she says it's a miscarriage... smack a bitch...

inquantum

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Geez. But you do realize that if the pregnancy test kit that you purchased for her reads a positive, you are pretty much in the deep end of the pool right?

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
Geez. But you do realize that if the pregnancy test kit that you purchased for her reads a positive, you are pretty much in the deep end of the pool right?
he's got a point. did you think of what you would do if she was? it's a scary thought.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
The deal is that she told me over the phone, so I don't know if she lying to me (she has lie to me before on stuff) so I don't know if she did in fact told a test and it was positive, but she infertility so the face of her actually getting pregnant well be a miracle.

he's got a point. did you think of what you would do if she was? it's a scary thought.
If she pregnant, I be there for the kid because I'm not going to be like the rest of my family and leave their kids so they can party with their friends.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
This seemed a little early to me to get a definitive result so I looked around a bit. Several sites had similar information to this one:

Your Guide to Pregnancy Tests: Blood Tests and Home Pregnancy Tests

hCG levels usually become detectable in the urine about 10 days after conception. If you take a urine pregnancy test less than 10 days after conception, a home pregnancy test may give a false negative response. This means it will show you are not pregnant when you in fact are.

Experts say women should wait 5-10 days after their period is officially late before taking the tests to ensure accuracy. If the test is negative, wait a few more days. If menstruation still doesn't begin, take the test again and see your doctor if you have more questions. Not all pregnancy tests are identical and some are more sensitive than others, detecting lower levels of hCG. The smaller the amount of hCG the test measures, the earlier it can detect your pregnancy.
So it seems more likely that she's just trying to manipulate you, but it could be the real deal. Here's hoping she's just a little wacky and a later test will turn up a negative.

inquantum

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
While I'm saying that she could very well be lying to you, she might not be lying at all. If she really is pregnant, you are in all sorts of deep crap and you have limited options to work with.

Infertility is one thing, but never discount changes in the human body. Her ovaries might have produced an egg and by sheer bad timing, it could have been fertilised by you. You'd never know, so I suggest that you purchase a pregnancy test kit for her and have her do it to make sure.

And while you can be there for the child that is born 9 months down the road, will you be there for her during her pregnancy and after? After all, she mothered the child and it is as much yours as hers.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
So I do my studies in biomed research, and home pregnancy tests are something everyone loves to talk about for a couple reasons.
1) The ones that advertie an early response are bullshit and the commercials say so (if you read the fine print they're wrong ~49% of the time before day 15)
2) The statistics for false results before 15 days (roughly when HCG production is noticeable) are pretty high in incidence.
But my suggestion is think of it as real, and dont go into the convo accusing her of being a liar, because thats a poor way to start and important discussion.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Well thanks for all the advice, The reason why I'm breaking up with her is because she can be a little wacky sometimes so yea, let just hope this another one of her lies. Also here some advice, always use condom or the pill and you won't be in the place that I'm in right now.

inquantum

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Heh. As always, be safe.

I was in your position in the past where I fretted over my girlfriend being pregnant.

We didn't use a condom.
Her period was 2 weeks late.
Perfect situation.

I learnt from that mistake.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Heh. As always, be safe.

I was in your position in the past where I fretted over my girlfriend being pregnant.

We didn't use a condom.
Her period was 2 weeks late.
Perfect situation.

I learnt from that mistake.
So what happen, did she actually become pregnant or what?

inquantum

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Nah. She wasn't pregnant.

Best guess? She was too stressed over her studies that her period was delayed. Stress and other factors can lead to changes in timing of a woman's period.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Nah. She wasn't pregnant.

Best guess? She was too stressed over her studies that her period was delayed. Stress and other factors can lead to changes in timing of a woman's period.
Well then my guess would be that she stress out due to me trying to break up with her.

Now, I'm going to tell you all how I found out about this....Sunday night I been trying to break up with her because it wasn't working out. Monday, she wanted to buy me stuff so I would love her and stay with her but that didn't work out also she stay home from school due to a bad knee. Around 3, she call me up telling me that she use a pregnancy test and it came back positive, how she got the test I don't know, anyway she throw the test always in someone else garage so that mean that she walk outside in the cold (it snowing here) with a bad knee to throw always a test...and this is coming from someone who never leave her place unless she going to school or shopping. It don't add up.

inquantum

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
You'd never know really, unless you get her a test kit and have her do it immediately and you see the results yourself as it colours up personally.

But let's put your reply in perspective. You use diapers. You don't want to get caught by your parents. And you have to ditch the used diaper somewhere. But ditching it in your own trash bin is a tad too obvious. So you walk out into the cold to ditch the used diaper into someone else's trash bin. Simple no? Bad knee or not, you still do it because if you keep it in your place, someone might find it and you risk busting yourself. With a pregnancy test kit, the bust is the same as having a diaper in your hands when caught because of the taboo of being an unwed mother is made known to your family.

So sometimes, some people go the extra mile to avoid being trapped in situations like that. They would go out of their way to make doubly sure that they would not be caught redhanded.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
You'd never know really, unless you get her a test kit and have her do it immediately and you see the results yourself as it colours up personally.

But let's put your reply in perspective. You use diapers. You don't want to get caught by your parents. And you have to ditch the used diaper somewhere. But ditching it in your own trash bin is a tad too obvious. So you walk out into the cold to ditch the used diaper into someone else's trash bin. Simple no? Bad knee or not, you still do it because if you keep it in your place, someone might find it and you risk busting yourself. With a pregnancy test kit, the bust is the same as having a diaper in your hands when caught because of the taboo of being an unwed mother is made known to your family.

So sometimes, some people go the extra mile to avoid being trapped in situations like that. They would go out of their way to make doubly sure that they would not be caught redhanded.
I get where you coming from and I understand but from knowing her this long, that doesn't sound like something she would do. Knowing her, she just throw it in her trash or somewhere in her room like she does with her diaper. She won't go the extra mile to cover something up.

Status
Not open for further replies.