Preferring Toddler Pacis over Adult-sized one

Elmo

I ❤️ Sesame Street
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Just got a new LFB adult pacifier from Amazon. However, I'm not really warming up to it. I hate the nipple. Granted, it was the cheapest option. But still, even the size of the LFB nipple is a turn off for me. I still prefer my NUK 18-36m. Anyone else prefer toddler pacis?

LittleMonsterUK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
DiaperedElmo said:
Just got a new LFB adult pacifier from Amazon. However, I'm not really warming up to it. I hate the nipple. Granted, it was the cheapest option. But still, even the size of the LFB nipple is a turn off for me. I still prefer my NUK 18-36m. Anyone else prefer toddler pacis?

If it’s your first time then give it time I felt uncomfortable for the first and then it just felt natural and now I can’t sleep without it 🙈

Littlebabybecca

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
DiaperedElmo said:
I prefer toddler/baby paci's. Here is my "Hello Kitty" one with my clip.

IMGP0227cr.jpg

Reactions: littledreamers333

RoseofThorns

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
The toddler is just right so i haven't even tried anything else

IDKaLittle

Just keep swim-ming...Just keep swim-ming...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I’ve been curious about this. I have a toddler one. I’m not hooked on it but I’m not adverse either. I sometimes enjoy the oral fixation but I usually don’t go out of my way to get it. I’ve been considering getting a ABDL one. What do the larger ones do different for you all?

Last edited:

ReluctantAdult

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have warmed up to LFB Gen 2 but still find myself preferring my Tommee Tippee 18-36 month pacifiers. My first pacifiers were Mams and they seem too small now, but I was happy with them at one time.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
DiaperedElmo said:
Same for me. I too bought a couple of NUK 18-36mm pacies. I like the fact that it's a real baby pacifier. I also drink from real baby bottles and sippy cups. It just seems to give me the genuine feeling.

Reactions: BlameBaby

Littlebabybecca

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
dinosaurKing said:
nice diapee!
It is actually a pull-up training pants from Walmart. It is Parents Choice brand. I like them better than than Pampers Easy-ups. They fit better, have re-closable velcro sides and best of all a wettness indicator.

IMGP6583s.jpg

IMGP6628s.jpg
IMGP0069s.jpg

IMGP0227s (10).jpg

IMGP0227s (16).jpg

Attachments

• IMGP6590s.jpg
    IMGP6590s.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: littledreamers333

sbmccue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Much as I want to enjoy LBB's crotch shots, I want to get back to the question posted by the OP: I, too, much prefer 'real' toddler pacis to the adult examples I've tried. My favorite is still the 18-36 month NUK.

• Haha
Reactions: LilByte

Littlebabybecca

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
sbmccue said:
Much as I want to enjoy LBB's crotch shots, I want to get back to the question posted by the OP: I, too, much prefer 'real' toddler pacis to the adult examples I've tried. My favorite is still the 18-36 month NUK.
Sorry, I was replying to someones comment on my post with my paci and clip and forgot where we started...🤭 P.S. I like the 18-36 month Nuk as well...

• Haha
Reactions: sbmccue and GatoChihuahua

dinosaurKing

a dl looking for rp friends
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little

littledreamers333

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

BlameBaby

✝️"River Valley Ages - Everything U do"✝️
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent

LilByte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I switch back and forth from adult paci to baby paci. I probably use Nuk 3 and Nuk4 (medic pro L) the most tho

GatoChihuahua

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
littledreamers333 said:
what waist are you....I'm about 32 waist 36hip think these would fit

I am 34 waist and 40 hip and I fit in these same pullups stretched to the max. Not necessarily comfortable, but I still enjoy walking around and of course peeing in them 😍😁

With hips less than 40 you will certainly fit.

On the paci note, I am not AB per se , but I do have a few pacis as ever since Boyz In The Hood came out in the 90's. They're all 18-36 mo.

Does anyone remember that film? One of the main characters has a paci in his mouth the whole time unless he's swilling his malt liquor or ducking from another drive-by shooting. I took advantage and got myself some immediately.

dooky.jpg

I also sometimes wore a clock around my neck instead of wearing a watch because Flavor Flav!

images.jpeg

I will probably try a larger binky at some point, but my NUKs are what I have always known.

SherriLil

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I like the "medium" adult-sized ones. When I first started sleeping with pacifiers about 4 years ago, I used toddler ones, but I found that the short nipple caused the shield to put pressure on my front teeth. I switched up to the Rearz size 6 ones and have never looked back. They're totally comfortable, stay in all night, and I have no more tenderness around my front teeth. As an added bonus, they're also cheap as dirt, which is great because I can have a bunch of them and rotate them and clean then regularly, which also seems to make them last longer. They come in every colour imaginable, too - I probably own 25 of them now.

However, I tried their size 10 pacifier on an impulse, and that thing is too large. It presses so far back on my tongue that I feel compelled to swallow, and I end up suckling on it just to avoid feeling like I'm drowning... not relaxing. I don't use it much.

Reactions: ReluctantAdult and GatoChihuahua