Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Could this be a security seive? *Eyes suspiciously* any cloth aficianados claiming to be under 35 are automatically suspect...

Attachments

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Could this be a security seive? *Eyes suspiciously* any cloth aficianados claiming to be under 35 are automatically suspect...
I don't think it works. While disposables are way more common, some people still use/used cloth. I'm not sure what I was using the first time around. My folks still have one of my unused hospital disposables, but I'd guess they would have been an extra, unwarranted expense. I'd rather not ask about it, so it will remain a mystery.

At this point, I like both kinds, but I probably come down about 75/25 in favor of disposables.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I wore cloth as a baby! (As well as disposables.)
I don't think what you wear as baby really matters though, it's not like you remember it...

RubixFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
I'd prefer adult tapes since they hold better.I like the looks of baby diapers but I can't fit them unless I tape 2 together and that takes too long.I do it sometimes thought when in a babyish mood.

hanzertas

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Well, ideally an adult tape-on, but recently because of noise restraints i've been using adult pullups recently.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I'm gonna have to say adult tape on, even though I've only tried them once, I still prefer them over my homemade ones.

MaskedBandit

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Adult tape on for sure, I do wear the wear Adult pull-up but I can't use them cause they always leak.

Role
Private
I fit very comfortably into medium-sized adult diapers (tape-ups - the only type I'm interested in wearing). Although I may be able to squeeze into a small adult diaper; I find the front section of the diapers I wear wrap around me a significant amount.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Tape on, like the other 75.47% of people here that chose that option too....

Kiwi_Sin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I love drynites, ok they suck for holding liquid, but they are cute and dont make much noise, how ever, I am starting to get to big for them,

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
from what i've heard and hope to experience that molicares and bambinos there's nothing like them. so i would have to say tape on adult diapers.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
*agrees with tokie*

The pull-ons seems more of the potty training era where you have to wear Pull-Ups, Easy-Ups and such where you are moving out of the diaper stage....

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
My vote was for adult tape-ons.

I wear those, but also adult pull-ups if I'm going overnight. They don't hold as much, and they are harder to put on when already wearing clothes. For bed, though, they are adequate. They hold one good wetting and that's all I need.

I sometimes wear Goodnites if I'm going out on short errands and I haven't had too much to drink before. They provide good protection and they feel really comforting. I do not flood them, ever. They don't hold enough for me.

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
Hi, Im new to this so haven't tried any of them. So are goodnites (drynites UK) not very absorbent?

Could you recommend any adult tape on brands that you can order discreetly online in the UK please. Preferably ones that look baby-like?

Also, I'm 15 and fairly thin would any of the baby diapers fit me, maybe pampers babydry size 6?

Thanks

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
baby tape ons.................yyyyayaI CANT LIVE A LIE!!!!! its adult :( the teen ones just dont fit loose anymore :(

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
I will only wear tape on diapers. Ihate pull ups they alway seem to leak when I wear them.

Hi, Im new to this so haven't tried any of them. So are goodnites (drynites UK) not very absorbent?

Could you recommend any adult tape on brands that you can order discreetly online in the UK please. Preferably ones that look baby-like?

Also, I'm 15 and fairly thin would any of the baby diapers fit me, maybe pampers babydry size 6?

Thanks
Is ur waste more than a 21in....maybe size 7

Last edited by a moderator:

Flanders

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I have used adult tape on and pull-up style, I do perfer the tape on, but I would consider cloth if given the oppertunity because i never have.

Status
Not open for further replies.