Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Let's get some of the popular diapers discussions started on the new forum. So here's one of the classic questions:

What type of diaper do you prefer?
Choose between:
- Adult diaper or baby diaper
- Pull-up or tape-on diaper

Vote on the poll and discuss your preferences ;)

Please note: This is not a fantasy question! You must be able to comfortably fit into your preferred diaper! So don't vote for baby diapers when your way too big to ever be able to close the tapes on them!

Peachy

Attachments

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
w00t! First to vote & first to post (after Peachy) in this poll too!

Please note: This is not a fantasy question! You must be able to comfortably fit into your preferred diaper! So don't vote for baby diapers when your way too big to ever be able to close the tapes on them!
Dang, and I was soooooo gonna say baby diapers too! NOT! I said adult tape-on diapers 'cause that's all I've ever used really (I did try the pull-up kind but they suck!)

SnowPrincessSophie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
I'm going with other as I prefer adult tape ons but I'd like to try cloth sometime.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Adult tape-on diapers for me as well... I've got some cloth ones when I feel like changing things up... but I wear tape-ons 90% of the time.

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
I prefer adult tape tape-on nappies overall, I have used GoodNites but I don't find them as appealing.

Given the circumstances I'd like to give cloth a go one day though I'm dubious whether or not I'll actually prefer them once I've tried.

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I chose other, as I haven't really got a preference. I haven't really tried cloth nappies though, but if I had any my preference would be whatever I had at the time

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Adult tape on! Tapes are more babyish than pull ups, baby diapers don't fit, and goodnites suck!

I'd try cloth diapers, I think they'd be good.

X

xdeadx

Gotta have my tapes ^_^ I know I can't fit baby diapers even though I have the right waist size so no point in trying them :p But ya, 1st option for me ^_^

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I prefer adult tape briefs because....
1.)I have to have some kind of adult diaper to fit me
2.) Thye have better absorbancy than your average pull up, and baby diapers.
3.) The tapes can be used to readjust (except for suckey tapes of course)
4.) They are the most baby like diapers that actually fit.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
I'm all for adult tape on breifs as they are way more absorbant and actually fit unlike baby diapers. I wouldn't even waist my time with baby diapers as anyone above the age of like 8 is going to have trouble fitting into them. I would also like to try cloth as they look very thick and absorbant... oh well, maybe someday.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
adult with tapes, sadly, i size 7 cruisers were just a year to late, pullups work, and are cute, but are just a little to tight with post pubecent parts.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
adult with tapes. I don't mind pull up style, but my feet and toes are huge. (My feet get caught on the leak gaurds, ECT.):mad:

anna s

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I wear adult tapes-on's. I find baby nappies are too small and are no way comfortable and adult pull-ups tend to sag. I haven't tried cloth yet, but would like to.

swaddledsubbie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
bruhahahaaa adult tape ons, but... i like to put cloth ones over, with no plastic pants... mmm so soft! nice-n-thick too!(who says i gotsta choose? i like the best of both worlds!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.