A nice comfy nappy and onesie
Then read a book before falling asleep
What's your's ?

BlueGrey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Once I have my diaper on, I like to sit up and color for a while. I find it surprising how pleasant it is to color like a child, not worrying about the quality of the pictures, but just letting go.

ultrapampers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
A typical night for my wife and I: After getting ready for bed, we change each other into our "comfy underwear". Then we do word puzzles and surf reddit to unwind. Then it's lights out and sweet dreams. :sleep1::sleep1: Zzzzzzzz...

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Watch TV online or via DVD.
Wash Up, Brush Teeth.
Change into clean, dry diaper.
Into bed.
Listen to WBUR-FM, 90.9 MHz, Boston University Radio until ~ 1:30 AM.
Fall asleep hugging my plushies which protect me from bad dreams.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Get home, get nice clothes off, change into diaper, make dinner.
Play games for a while, then brush teeth, wash up, get PJs on.
If I'm pretty wet, I'll change my diaper, otherwise I go to bed with the same one if it's only a little wet.
Cuddle plushies, fall asleep
I shower in the morning, rather than the evening, change out of my diaper, back into nice clothes, and off to face the day.

quartz200420012

Diaper Historian
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Diaper nights:

Hmm.... I usually put one on early in the evening and watch TV late till late in the night. By then it's either soaked or messy. I'll take a shower, clean up and change back into a fresh diaper. Then it's a little bit more TV or reddit before bed.

Illinoise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Definitely no diapee, but I do take a bubble bath, with the suds supplied by a generous use of baby shampoo. (love the smell.) Then it's mix up some chocolate or strawberry milk, with some mildly alcoholic Irish Cream added in. This I might pop in my favorite binky, and color some on the computer, while I wait for the effects of the melatonin supplement to kick in. Then it's night-nights for this "little" guy, until his cell phone alarm goes off 6 or 7 hours later, and he is shocked back into the sucky reality that he is a supposed "grown up" who has to go to work. Bummer.

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Just a nice cold bottle of milk before bed.

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
bath or shower
brush my teeth then clean my diaper area with baby wipes then apply powder then my diaper and then go to bed.
:bedtime:

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
I get into my little girl nightgown and make sure I am well diapered. Then wash up, brush teeth... and set two episodes of Superbook to stream on my TV... Then it is into bed with my plushies while I watch my cartoon and slowly drift to sleep... I find that if I don't have the television on, I tend to "think" too much in the dark and cause myself to stay awake.

snowycub

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
Shower, shave arms and legs to be more babylike, then some baby lotion. Then diaper, paci, and bed time with my plushies. I love the babylotion and the scent luls me to sleep,

inferno21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Come home from work diaper up and put on my pjs since I don't get home until 9 pm, watch The Big Bang Theory, mess around on my computer and then go to bed.

teletubbies

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
put diaper and pjs on onsie in winter get all my bears in pjamas then teeth then bed with all my bears

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Supper, cleanup dishes, start laundry, feed puppy his bottle, take off clothes, cuddle with husband. If he falls asleep first I grab my paci and fall asleep. If he is out of town I put on many layers of cloth and plastic and might wet before falling asleep.
Fascinating

Ghost01

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
If i need it, I shave my body under mt shower in order to have a baby skin. Then i put some baby pouder.
I take a big meal, watch a movie, brush my teeth and go to sleep with my blankie ;).

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I usually first get a shower because we don't have a tub so I cant take baths. I then get on a comfy diaper usually a cuddlz allover print with lots of diaper cream and powder and get into my onesie. I watch a movie or two. talk to my ABDL friends. And I usually get a snack and some juice along with the movie. I then decide if I really wanna wear the onesie or my sleeper depending on how hot or cold it is. I grab my sippy my baby blankey and my teddy bear hope which I got at buildabear. Ohh and I can never forget my paci!

TeddyHugs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I always cuddle up with my stuffed animals. Usually, I'll also put my pink silicone nuk 5 in. If I'm feeling really little, I'll get padded and put my onesie/footed pajamas on. Very rarely, I'll get a warm bottle of milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.