Pranks

Status
Not open for further replies.

David315

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi Everyone!!

OK, I want to know if I'm the only one...or are there others out there who like to have stuff put in their diaper? I guess this is purely a fetish thing. But I love to pour tons of baby oil, lotion and stuff like that into my diaper. I also love the idea of someone putting stuff in my diaper while I sleep...like shaving cream and stuff and don't even get me started over itching powder!!! I also loved the Tom and Jerry cartoon :"Baby Puss" where the mean cats put a live fish in Tom's diaper...mmmm squirmy!!

Anyway...I'm just curious about the rest of you all!!

Thanks

P

Peaceful

I think it was that cartoon that got me into the Teen Baby arena

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
um not really but if someones did it in my sleep i would laugh and probably like it

eddy200

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I don't know how I would take it. If someone was crafty and but some mushy banana in my diaper while I was asleep, when I wake up I would probably be like, "whoa, I crapped in my pants, maybe I'm sleeping in diapers a little too much!" LoL, but then when I change and find it's just banana then I would be on the hunt for who did it. Now that I think of it, if my GF was in the right mood she may not hesitate to shove an ice cube down my diaper ... I guess I'd better watch out.

Status
Not open for further replies.