• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristopherRobin

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Greetings! Obviously I am new here, but I am def enjoying the site so far. I live in Calgary, Alberta. I am a bit shy like some of you no doubt. That being said I am here to learn & perhaps even make some new friends.
I drive machines for a living by day, and I DJ by night on the weekends. I own my own DJ company. I spend way too much time on my PC's, and not enough time on my snowboard/skateboard.
Thanks for reading my intro. If you want to chat or ask me any questions, pls msg me! :smile1:

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Welcome ChristopherRobin! Lots of Winnie the Pooh fans here. Some of us are shy, but this site has a tendency to bring people out of their shell. You get PM privileges here after being here a week and making 20 posts.

In the mean time, feel free to jump in on any posts that interest you!

KittyninjaW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Greetings! Obviously I am new here, but I am def enjoying the site so far. I live in Calgary, Alberta. I am a bit shy like some of you no doubt. That being said I am here to learn & perhaps even make some new friends.
I drive machines for a living by day, and I DJ by night on the weekends. I own my own DJ company. I spend way too much time on my PC's, and not enough time on my snowboard/skateboard.
Thanks for reading my intro. If you want to chat or ask me any questions, pls msg me! :smile1:

Welcome, ChristopherRobin , I'm a whinnie the pooh fan too, and I can relate to the spending too much time on the computer, thing. because I do that too. and also i'm here to learn stuff and make new friends too, Also I really like music.

ApplePi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
  6. Carer
  7. Other
  8. Private
Hello ChristopherRobin, and welcome
I am a bit of a computer addict myself.
kinda shy as well but I do put the effort to try.
This is a nice community, so feel free to post.
It is nice to meet you.

DannyBBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
hi ChristopherRobin I'm from BC. and well come to ADISC

Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
I used to work with internet radio stations for a number of years as a DJ, I love music! I'm also a big Winnie the Pooh fan, my favorite character is Owl. Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.