Powered by Crinkles & Cuddles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew90

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Can we get rid of this??

Sometimes people like to sneak a peak at my web-surfing... and this raises questions...

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
Since it's only viewable while on the homepage might they just as well see 'TeenBaby' or 'Diaper Talk?' It's insignificant in comparison.

Saying that I wouldn't miss it if it were changed to something a tad more subtle or removed completely.

Last edited:

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Powered by our will to be young again :D.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Delta: In the title on the home page.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think it's fine...You can't really see it if it's minimized...And if people are seeing this with your window open, then I think you have bigger things to worry about them seeing on this site than "Powered by Crinkles & Cuddles"

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Well I think it's cute. So *sticks tongue out*. =P

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Just get Firefox, and download "Hidebad". Then if someone sneaks up on you, you can push alt+x(or whatever you set it to) and it automatically takes you to your homepage, and can can set to delete all internet history, cookies, recently closed tabs, etc.

I like the Crinkles and Cuddles part.

Last edited:

Delta

Contributor
Role
Private
Aaaah! I was expecting a big sprawling logo. I can't imagine this to be a serious problem. Even when minimised, I only see "ADISC.org - Powered". You get the adisc.org on every page so if someone sees it they might be asking questions anyway.

The best thing I like to use is Opera mouse gesture function. You can open a new tab by moving down with rightclick pressed. VERY quick for changing your page. You could also clutter your start bar up so much that you can see less text describing the task.

Or - right-click on the task bar -> Properties -> Select tick box for Auto-hide the task bar. Voila, nobody can see you're open tasks.

E

Error404

Just get Firefox, and download "Hidebad". Then if someone sneaks up on you, you can push alt+x(or whatever you set it to), and automatically go to your homepage(in my case, Google).

I like the Crinkles and Cuddles part.
...You mean like...

Alt+Home ...?

...Pointless plugin is pointless.

Anyhow.

If it's to be changed, I say "Powered by win and awesome."

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well when it's minimized in my activity tray and on the tabs menu and at the top I get the topic of the title, unless I'm at the homepage, so no biggie!

Status
Not open for further replies.