Potty training

millieandrews6

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I was potty trained at 18 months to 2 years, and then I went to daycare care when I was 2 and 5 months. I had gone around 5 months without many accidents but I had one at daycare because I was scared to ask the teachers. They requested that my mum put me in nappies because they didn’t want me to have anymore. But my mum had given away all my cloth nappies so she had to put me in pampers. I was very upset because I wanted to be a big girl and big girls don’t wear nappies. I eventually stopped crying and eventually got used to pooing in a nappy again and had to stay in them until just before my 5th birthday. My pre prep allowed kids in nappies for reception (4/5) but required potty training for year 1.

Reactions: Diaperpee8 and littledreamers333

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
You were so lucky. I had to wear diapers and rubber pants until the end of the first grade and still had to wear diapers at night until I was 17 because I wet the bed. I was embarrassed for a long time, until maybe 12 when I first learned they could be fun.

Diapertoddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
millieandrews6 said:
I was potty trained at 18 months to 2 years, and then I went to daycare care when I was 2 and 5 months. I had gone around 5 months without many accidents but I had one at daycare because I was scared to ask the teachers. They requested that my mum put me in nappies because they didn’t want me to have anymore. But my mum had given away all my cloth nappies so she had to put me in pampers. I was very upset because I wanted to be a big girl and big girls don’t wear nappies. I eventually stopped crying and eventually got used to pooing in a nappy again and had to stay in them until just before my 5th birthday. My pre prep allowed kids in nappies for reception (4/5) but required potty training for year 1.

This was an issue for me as well how ever I didn't get the pampers treatment and sure should have. Having to deal with am accident every other day and a scolding really was not effective in helping me.

Lilsteve

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I dont really remember being potty trained, though i do remember having my wet nappy changed one one occation, once i was trained though that was it, i wet the bed a lot but was never put back in nappies, i would have loved to have been wearing them to bed at about 10years old thats when my interest really started

CookieMonstah

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I don't remember potty training at all. I just remember we had spare nappies leftover and I wanted to wear them, that's how it started for me. I'd be jealous at nursery when the younger children were treated so nicely and got to have naps in the day.

Ali123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I wasn’t properly toilet trained until I was five.

My sister is two years younger than me, but was out of nappies about a year before I was. I remember being really embarrassed at still needing nappies after she’d grown out of them.

Reactions: Diaperpee8 and Lyric

Turfy

ADISC Discord Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I just remember enough to know it was quite traumatic for me, lots of yelling, lots of punishment.

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ali123 said:
I wasn’t properly toilet trained until I was five.

My sister is two years younger than me, but was out of nappies about a year before I was. I remember being really embarrassed at still needing nappies after she’d grown out of them.
My sister is 3 years younger than me. Both of us had trouble with bedwetting and our mom diapered us until we stopped. But my sister did end of stopping her bedwetting sooner than I did, she was 12 when she stopped so I was 15 and I continued to have to wear diapers and have mom diaper me for another 2 years, until I was 17. Usually mom diapered us together so there was no reason to for either of us to feel embarrassed around the other. But once my sister stopped needing to wear diapers I soon began to feel embarrassed that I had to wear diapers and my sister didn't, a fact she never ceased to remind me of. I remember it was especially hard when I was 16 or 17 and still wetting my bed and my sister would watch mom wiping and powdering me and pinning diapers on me. Morning were worse because my sister would see mom unpinning my wet diapers and washing me before dressing for school.

• Sad
Reactions: Diapertoddler

Ali123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Lyric said:
My sister is 3 years younger than me. Both of us had trouble with bedwetting and our mom diapered us until we stopped. But my sister did end of stopping her bedwetting sooner than I did, she was 12 when she stopped so I was 15 and I continued to have to wear diapers and have mom diaper me for another 2 years, until I was 17. Usually mom diapered us together so there was no reason to for either of us to feel embarrassed around the other. But once my sister stopped needing to wear diapers I soon began to feel embarrassed that I had to wear diapers and my sister didn't, a fact she never ceased to remind me of. I remember it was especially hard when I was 16 or 17 and still wetting my bed and my sister would watch mom wiping and powdering me and pinning diapers on me. Morning were worse because my sister would see mom unpinning my wet diapers and washing me before dressing for school.
That must have been quite embarrassing. Did your sister ever tell anyone about you still needing your Mom needing to change your diapers?