Potty training

Soooooflauschig

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hey y'all,
I really love both diapers and accidents in pants. So i really enjoy some potty training roleplay.
Am i the only one that's into that kind of stuff? Because most abdl people i know or stuff i read online only like people completely in diapers?
How do you play that roleplay in the most exciting way?

Reactions: AliB, ChristianDiaperLover, KittyninjaW and 1 other person

RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Um ehrlich zu sein gefällt mir das auch. I usually would have a daddy change me and just comfort me ☺️

BobaFettish

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I'm with you.
My Ageplay sweet spot is on the edge of diapers and training pants. Too old for diapers but not fully trained.
Some days I'll wear training pants during the day and then switch to diapers at night.
I have done scenes with Bigs where I went training pants, get admonished, spanked, and diapered.

I have 6 pair of terrycloth training pants from Tykables and 6 pair of the more floofy thick training pants from Rearz.

I can be in full adult mode during the day, and when I go to the potty I am reminded I am in training pants.

Reactions: WarmAndSquishy and Jamas

Soooooflauschig

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Yeah i'm not into the "mean parent" kind of the game but i really love a Daddy change me and be like "well accidents happen little one, but you should've told me you needed to go when i asked you!"
Do you also like having poopy accidents in your big kid undies?
Do you also love training undies?

Soooooflauschig

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
BobaFettish said:
I'm with you.
My Ageplay sweet spot is on the edge of diapers and training pants. Too old for diapers but not fully trained.
Some days I'll wear training pants during the day and then switch to diapers at night.
I have done scenes with Bigs where I went training pants, get admonished, spanked, and diapered.

I have 6 pair of terrycloth training pants from Tykables and 6 pair of the more floofy thick training pants from Rearz.

I can be in full adult mode during the day, and when I go to the potty I am reminded I am in training pants.
I also enjoy wearing my Training pants like all day long and maybe even do some light leaking in them throughout the day

VisaT

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Mommy (my wife) always
has me potty before she diapers me. My penis is small and hard to aim so Mommy taught me to use both hands and use my fingertips to aim my tinkle. She used to have me practice and put Cheerios in potty water for me to aim at. She prefers that I sit down to potty so I don't tinkle on the toilet seat and don't dribble on thats around my ankles or dribble on the floor. But when she sees that I'm standing, Mommy will watch and encourage me to aim my tinkle the way she taught me.

Last edited:

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
This is my thing, my fantazy always involve me having too many potty accidents then my mommy (I pretend I have one but its just myself) would put me back in diapers and treat me like a baby instead of a big boy or toddler. I would love to add bondage to this, but I'm frightened to not be able to free myself in case of emergency, so the best I've ever done was duct taping the diapers on and wearing my littlekeepersleeper and just pretend I can't pull it off myself. My main fantazy would involve being diapered thickly and mostly dressed like a baby or toddler with just a onesie, then I'm forced to drink a lot of milk or juice laced with diuretics, and be displayed strapped in a stroller gagged with a pacifier, then when in front of everyone, mommy would unsnap the crotch of my onesie to expose my thick diaper and force me to wet in front of all my friends while they watch the wetness indicator that would be fully visible turn into a blue color, next step is a diaper change in front of everyone with mommy adding an extra booster into it to make it even thicker, dress me in a sleeper and tied me down in a crib.

• Love
Reactions: sissybaby34 and Donfidaze

Donfidaze

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
CodyBaby said:
This is my thing, my fantazy always involve me having too many potty accidents then my mommy (I pretend I have one but its just myself) would put me back in diapers and treat me like a baby instead of a big boy or toddler. I would love to add bondage to this, but I'm frightened to not be able to free myself in case of emergency, so the best I've ever done was duct taping the diapers on and wearing my littlekeepersleeper and just pretend I can't pull it off myself. My main fantazy would involve being diapered thickly and mostly dressed like a baby or toddler with just a onesie, then I'm forced to drink a lot of milk or juice laced with diuretics, and be displayed strapped in a stroller gagged with a pacifier, then when in front of everyone, mommy would unsnap the crotch of my onesie to expose my thick diaper and force me to wet in front of all my friends while they watch the wetness indicator that would be fully visible turn into a blue color, next step is a diaper change in front of everyone with mommy adding an extra booster into it to make it even thicker, dress me in a sleeper and tied me down in a crib.
That sounds amazing to me too. Got me thinking and mind running riot now imagining all the fun I could have being mummied like this.

sissybaby34

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
CodyBaby said:
Well that sounds like fun. I have experimented over the years with verious restraints and am fortunate enough to have a friend that I visit about 4 or 5 times a year who is happy to accommodate my nappies, sissy dressing and "Games" . I have spent the night restrained in bed a few times.
Recently I have been looking at various items and came across this Etsy seller. Something like this could make for an interesting night!

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
sissybaby34 said:
Well that sounds like fun. I have experimented over the years with verious restraints and am fortunate enough to have a friend that I visit about 4 or 5 times a year who is happy to accommodate my nappies, sissy dressing and "Games" . I have spent the night restrained in bed a few times.
Recently I have been looking at various items and came across this Etsy seller. Something like this could make for an interesting night!

Hum, not my kind of stuff, but he seems to do very good products

messydiaper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I consider myself DL and all of my "imagination" involves being put and kept in diapers by a dominant, but kind woman who insists it's for my own good. So yes, I am with you about the potty trained thing because in my mind I have already been potty trained and then it gets "undone."

Reactions: ManeWulf, Lyric and Donfidaze

GamerBro

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I like it too! I actually use a bedwetting app to "track my bedwetting." I used quotes because I don't actually wet the bed but I mark it for each night that I wear a diaper to bed as a way to fantasize that I keep having nighttime accidents so I need to wear diapers to bed.

• Love
Reactions: wetaccident and Donfidaze

sbmccue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
About 25 years ago, my ex and I tried potty training ... to the extent that we actually bought one of the 'adapter' seats that sits on a regular toilet and several pair of training pants. What we found surprised us; there wasn't a hugely erotic aspect to any of the role-play, and our focus was always drawn to the time we spent waiting for the next 'accident.'

The one really exciting moment - for me, anyway - saw me standing while my wife knelt in front of me and pulled down my wet training pants. I can still remember the embarrassment I felt standing naked from the waist down and seeing the bright yellow stain on the trainers, so it was obviously quite thrilling. However, much as you might want to, recreating those few seconds is always quite difficult, and I never managed to have it happen in the same way again. I don't think my wife gave it a second thought.

I still love to wear training pants, usually when I cannot wear diapers for some reason.

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My wife knows I have a few buttons she can push that area guaranteed to provoke a rise from me and potty training is one. I can't resist getting excited at the thought that she might try to potty train me so she brings up the subject a lot when she wants to play around when she changes my diapers. She tells me its time for me to start acting like a grown up and use the bathroom instead of my diapers, and as she does, I get an erection, which as she says proves I can be a big boy when I want to. But after our session is over, its back in diapers for me.

Reactions: Chrissie and messydiaper

rcn3000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
You kinda hit the nail on the head for me. I’m mostly a DL, but when I wear I like to pretend that I’m refusing to get potty trained even though I know supposed to go to the potty. Think being around 4 years old. It’s why I wear Goodnites - they’re the closest thing to pull-ups. When I wear and I have to go I like to “hide” behind my bed or the couch, or if I wet while sitting on the couch I’ll think “uh-oh I had an accident.” Just playing those little games in my head is so much fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: CodyBaby and Diaperpee8

Soooooflauschig

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
rcn3000 said:
You kinda hit the nail on the head for me. I’m mostly a DL, but when I wear I like to pretend that I’m refusing to get potty trained even though I know supposed to go to the potty. Think being around 4 years old. It’s why I wear Goodnites - they’re the closest thing to pull-ups. When I wear and I have to go I like to “hide” behind my bed or the couch, or if I wet while sitting on the couch I’ll think “uh-oh I had an accident.” Just playing those little games in my head is so much fun.
I Love those little games too! I like doing it myself but also when a cute guy is the one having the accidents. I'd really love to have someone that is also little and we can play as friends together and occasionaly someone has an accident

Reactions: rcn3000, Diaperpee8 and sinceiwassmall

Littlebabybecca

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
It is always the same story for me. I get to wear training pants and suppose to make it to the potty. Sometimes I forget and tinkle a little in my pull-up, of course I get caught, that darn wettness badge that fades... Then I'm made to sit on the potty and stay until I can tinkle again. After I've tinkled in the potty I'm usually put back in diapers again...

First the training pants check...

Found I was wet, off to the potty chair in our bedroom...

45 minutes later finally tinkled in the potty, now I'm back in Huggies for the rest of the week. Then maybe we'll try pull-ups again...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: pdiapered and Diaperpee8

oldpppants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I too like wearing diapies, pretending I know where I'm supposed to go but going in my diapie anyway. Once in a while, when I've been out and have to potty real bad when I get home, I just let it go in my pants; really enjoying the naughty toddler feeling of doing it on purpose.

Reactions: Lyric and sinceiwassmall

sinceiwassmall

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Soooooflauschig said:
Hey y'all,
I really love both diapers and accidents in pants. So i really enjoy some potty training roleplay.
Am i the only one that's into that kind of stuff? Because most abdl people i know or stuff i read online only like people completely in diapers?
How do you play that roleplay in the most exciting way?
This was my first form of wetting role-play, right at puberty. I enjoyed holding and wetting in lots of ways, but a favourite was I would be 2 or 3, not long out of diapers and not reliably toilet trained. I would act out any of 100 little scenes where I peed my pants.

I can’t really explain why I took such delight in wetting my pants and being wet like a little boy, but I did it endlessly. I was playing solo, when I had privacy, no one had any idea I was doing this. But I would often imagine a caregiver finding me wet and looking after me.

The “sweet spot” is probably that it’s mommy or a kind but inexperienced babysitter. I’ve been distracted and wet right where I’m playing… or I’m partway to the potty standing in a pee puddle again… or I did it in the car or on an outing that was a little too long.

Mommy’s perhaps not thrilled that I’ve had another accident, but she knows I’m just learning, and she is very kind. She asks me what happened, reassures me, and takes me by the hand to change me. Possibly she even finds it cute, the fleeting innocence of this scene, caring for her little boy in wet pants.

All these years later, I would still love to play at being that wet little boy, being gently teased and looked after by a play partner who finds this as right as I do.

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I don't know if I'd say that I role-play potty training. Maybe I do. I sometimes imagine that I'm wearing diapers or training pants not because I'm expected to use them, but because I can't be trusted not to. I recently ordered one of the ThreadedArmor cloth pull-ups and am looking forward to using it "by accident." :)

Reactions: Diaperpee8 and sinceiwassmall