Potty training songs and videos

Reactions: AJFan2020

I need a Spanish speaker to translate this, please.

im horrible when i watch these I listen carefully to the tips and make sure to do the opposite 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: CookieMonstah
PurpleScorpion said:
The part that I heard about the M&M method failing after four days reminds me of a joke that I read online some years ago about a mathematician’s two-year-old son who was toilet training and it was going well at first with one M&M, but then it wasn’t and then he was given two M&Ms and training was going well again and then he later asked for four, then eight, and eventually sixteen.

I seem to remember that after they stopped at sixteen he eventually needed to be retrained at a later date. The mother was upset because the training didn’t work at first, but the father couldn’t be more proud because he realized that the son inherited his mathematical ability.

These types of videos have always rubbed me the wrong way.

The real one with the boy being potty trained with the naked method is odd to me. I’ve never understood employing this method inside the house.

I get that it clearly helped him learn but how horrible it would be to be cleaning up pee and poop in your house all day every day for awhile until he or she gets it.

Back