Potty Training - Love it or Loathe it?

Do you enjoy roleplaying Potty Training

• Tried Potty Training and didn't enjoy it.

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Haven't tried Potty Training. Only interested in diapers.

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Haven't Roleplayed Potty Training, but I would like to try it.

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Enjoy 'attempting' Potty Training and failing at it!

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Enjoy mastering the Potty like a big boy/girl!

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I personally enjoy RPing potty training, even though I'm not someone with much inclination to wet or mess diapers, I just always enjoyed the tug-of-war with my AB Mama about her telling me to use the potty, and me protesting that 'Potty scary', before gradually learning to use it - to lots of praise. Therefore, I went with Enjoy mastering the potty, but I enjoy my big helping me cope with my 'fear' of potties first. :)

So...what are your feelings on playing at potty training. Do you like to try it and succeed to make your caretaker happy, or 'try' to use it but fail and need to keep your diaper on? Or does roleplaying with the potty simply seem boring or otherwise uninteresting to you?

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
What's the punishment if you failed to RP Potty Train? I think there is some repercussion to this if I fail to potty train properly.

Sanch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
What's the punishment if you failed to RP Potty Train? I think there is some repercussion to this if I fail to potty train properly.

Depends on what you and your caretaker are into. When I did it with Ms. Snaps it was a case of her saying "I know the potty's scary, but I'll be so happy if you can manage to use it". We enjoyed the gentle encouragement route, but for other couples it can be more hardcore discipline like spankings or forcing the little to stay in a dirty diaper until it gets uncomfortable.

soggyboy

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I like attempting but failing.
It feels naughty to be wearing big boy pants, but to get to distracted by what I'm playing with and end up wetting my pants. Only by accident of course......

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Depends on what you and your caretaker are into. When I did it with Ms. Snaps it was a case of her saying "I know the potty's scary, but I'll be so happy if you can manage to use it". We enjoyed the gentle encouragement route, but for other couples it can be more hardcore discipline like spankings or forcing the little to stay in a dirty diaper until it gets uncomfortable.

Ohhhh, don't have a caretaker and don't want one.

Gabo12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Its definitely something I would love to try and role play. I would like to fail at it and be put back into a diaper. I think it would reinforce that little feeling in me.

AddyShadows

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I haven't tried this but I'd love to! I think it'd be fun to try potty training and fail. . . hehe. . . lol.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover

For me it wouldn't entail a punishment just a simple "We'll try again in a few weeks or months."

SnowBlitz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little

You wouldn't be punished... If anything you'd just try again in a few weeks or months.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
I wouldn't do it anyway, not much of an RP'er anyway :p Being pre-caution for others just in case.

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Definitely into trying and failing right here. :eek: Not that I have someone to roleplay with in real life, and definitely wouldn't attempt trying to play it out by myself, but it's definitely a nice thing to think about. One of the main attractions for me is the positive reinforcement.

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Nope. No potty for me! I'll keep my diapers thank you very much:) Potty is for big boys and I'm much too little.

BigKid25

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I haven't really role played with anyone before, except maybe one or two people online (though it was brief). That being said, my experience is only limited to fantasy and desire. So, I would say I'm primarily interested in diapers, but I've always had a strange attraction to pull-ups/bedwetter pants. Perhaps it's the fact that my regression age tends to be around 7 years old so I identify with that pretty closely, but I don't actually have any draw to a training potty or that sort of thing. I would prefer to role play a scenario where I am wet at night and sometimes have trouble in the day time, so usually a fed up caretaker will have me stay in diapers since the pull-ups tend to be leaky. As for the disciplinary action for failing to potty train, I have a varied range. I don't really like the idea of being 'punished' every time I have an accident, but a good spanking every once in a while definitely plays into my fantasy.

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
I did think about maybe doing some potty training role play with my husband. However, him saying that he wants me to wet myself more and that he likes it when I am wet sent all those thoughts far far away. I like it when I am wet too.

santa22

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm just wondering one thing, has there been someone that was never potty trained and is now in there teen/adult?

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I'm not interested in potty training or learning how to use the potty. I'll keep my diapers and continue to use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.