Potty Trained

At what age did you get potty trained. You may not have been completely trained but could make it to

• 12 to 18 mouths

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • 18 to 24 mouths

Votes: 14 13.7%
  • 24 to 30 mouths

Votes: 21 20.6%
  • 30 to 36 mouths

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • 3 to 4 years old

Votes: 24 23.5%
  • 4 are older

Votes: 19 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyBBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I was 17 mouths my mom told me I use to take here hand and lead here to the potty

It was between 36 to 48 months when I got potty trained as a person with mild Autism and Mild Cerebral Palsy.
Yes, rather "late" for my generation.

I will be honest I was almost 5 when I got potty trained, a lot of it had to do with my mother being sick with valley fever, my broken leg at 4, and having my sister born. I wasn't a slow learner or anything, I think I wasn't ready.

Hmm...I was in night diapers until age 6, but taken out of day diapers by age 2 (too early in my opinion as I still had lots of both kinds of accidents).

I believe I had encopresis (which was nasty) when I was younger until mid-4 years which halted or delayed potty training for me. But urine-wise I think I was 3 and-a-half?

I was either 2 or 3 years old when I got potty trained always wore a diaper at night for bedwetting though

I was daytime trained shortly before my 2nd birthday. However I wasn't dry at night for seven more years at around age nine.

I took a guess. My mommy is no longer with us and daddy can't remember anything.

Really young. Just old enough to talk (which I did early too). My mom told me if I wanted to go to work with her, I had to be potty trained. I hated daycare. If I remember correctly it was about 16-17 months old.

I don't know with 100% certainty, but I want to say it was around 3, to 3 and a half for me.

I was potty trained at 3.3. I figured out diapers were for babies and I was a big girl now so I stopped wearing them and my mom was able to potty train me within two weeks. Before, she couldn't get me to go in my potty chair because I had it all backwards and I didn't want to get my chair all dirty.

Somewhere between 2 and 2.5. Don't recall bedwetting ever.

Why are we discussing getting potty trained when it didn't stick anyway? Why not discuss the age we decided potty training wasn't our thing and padded up? I was 37. Of course I did use a diaper a few times before that through an undiagnosed compulsion.

Fascinating said:
Why are we discussing getting potty trained when it didn't stick anyway? Why not discuss the age we decided potty training wasn't our thing and padded up? I was 37. Of course I did use a diaper a few times before that through an undiagnosed compulsion.

I was about 14 when I learned I was AB/DL. Never actually wore a diaper until I moved out when I was 19. The thought of it being cool, kinda just lingered in my head for a while.

I was successfully potty trained around 6. I still needed night diapers until 15 as I wet my bed. Potty training didn't do me much good as I need to be diapered 24/7 because I'm incontinent now.

matty444 said:
I'm incontinence since 09/29/15 due to accident. I've worn disposable diapers 24/7 since. I feel like I'm too young to be dealing with this. Thankfully I only wet myself. I have a brother who sags his pants and some of my friends also sag. I was a sagger.

Ok... now picture this.... (you're here, you know where you are, so you ought to be prepared for anything right?)

Rebel kid that wears his pants way low with about 3-4" of.... diaper... showing....

bambinod said:
Ok... now picture this.... (you're here, you know where you are, so you ought to be prepared for anything right?)

Rebel kid that wears his pants way low with about 3-4" of.... diaper... showing....

I do not sag anymore and when I was sagging I was wearing boxers not diapers. I wasn't rebellious I was just going along with a fashion.

I also find it a llittle off that "not yet" wasn't inluded as an option, I mean, considering the crowd...

Yeah, how do I consider myself to be potty trained if I always snuck and wet other places? And dreamed or wetting the bed as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back