• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Potentially Leaving...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrlova

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Edit: Read the other posts, changed my mind. Please pardon the drama.

Last edited:

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Provided that intervention doesn't happen, I will be permenantly leaving ADISC. Just thought I would tell you.

That is all, and thanks for trying to be supportive:

~Tyrlova

(Go ahead and flame me if you so desire. I really don't care, anymore. And yes, it iis indeed what it sounds like.)
I'm just gonna go ahead and say that this message is crap.

You haven't told us a damn thing.

Now, let's start over.

Tyrlova, why have you decided to leave ADISC?

Tyrlova

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
To Mes:

I've decided to leave ADISC as part of a lot of things that I am leaving behind. I'm getting no sleep, no peace, and pleasure out of anything. To make things worse, I've felt this way since I was 11 and am supposedly in bad health. There's really just no point in trying to make do.

Does that clear anything up?

And to Pojo. I'm just a person that you're probably annoyed with.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Aw, sad to see a member leave. Things can be tough at times, but you need places such as this to help you out. Were a great community, and are here to support everyone no matter what.

Leave if you want to, but you will always be welcome back. Hope you get better soon, feel free to come on here to talk to someone if need be. =]

Tommy.

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
Later dude, see you in a week.

Seriously, don't try to give up being an AB/DL. It won't work. Good luck to ya though. Why not just accept yourself, and take this as a part of your personality? I know it's hard but ADISC is the place where I learned to do that myself.

--Danny :ninja:

Tyrlova

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Nobody else would accept me for it, so I have no right to either.

I just want to be normal, like everyone else. So that people in life with actually give half a shit.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private

I just want to be normal, like everyone else. So that people in life with actually give half a shit.
Don't let it be such a big part of your life then. Just because people don't accept it, doesn't mean you shouldn't. Just live your life "normally", and do your thing in private.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
that's the most bullshit excuse i've heard anyone use.
1. you don't need to tell everyone around you about your fetishes
2. who gives a damn if they don't accept that part of you? it's part of who you are. you deny a single part, and you deny the whole freakin person. you need to find some better friends.
I've been trying my whole life to be normal. I've acted normal, I've talked normal, I type my messages out on MsN normal. And of course, by normal, I mean, I've tried to follow the masses my whole, sorry life. Normal is defined by what the majority of people around you are doing. They decide what's right and what's wrong, what's accepatable and what's perverse. You do and agree with everything they do and agree with, and you're in.

And I've been doing that all my life. For as far back as I can remember I knew I wasn't normal. That I was different. Just like everyone else on this site is different. Course, I grew up and matured and things became more and more complicated for me, and I realized just HOW different I am from the rest of the world. Unique. Special. Idunno, call it what you want.

And yeah, some people will only give a shit about you if you're normal. All they care about is that you fit into their tiny little boxed in definition of "normal". But you know what? Fuck those guys. Those are the people who managed to condemn homosexuality for thousands of years. Those are the people who rape free speech by trying to remove books from libraries. Those are the people who wanted women and blacks to be worth nothing more than the crap under your shoe. Those are the people who rigged Iran's democratic election so that the Supreme Ruler could continue to rule. Those are the same FUCKING people who systematicaly, and violently exterminated 12 million minorities 70 years ago.

...........so honestly, who here gives a fuck about being normal?

PostTenebrasLux

Est. Contributor
Role
Other

Tyrlova-

Folks have given some good advice/perspective here. Only thing I might add is that here on ADISC, you are normal, and we accept you. In a way, rejecting this side of yourself as 'sick' or 'wrong' is an insult to all of us. How sick and wrong are we? (Umm...don't answer that...el oh el--ooo tough crowd.)

Seriously though, reading the wisdom of folks here on ADISC and in other places has helped me realize that while the magnitude of personal variation is great, individual differences don't end up mattering as much as what qualities we bring to relationships. I wouldn't recommend focusing on parts of yourself you don't think people could accept. Instead, cultivate personal strengths. I believe those are what count in the long run.

Role
Private
Provided that intervention doesn't happen, I will be leaving everything behind. Just thought I would tell you.

That is all, and thanks for trying to be supportive:

~Tyrlova

(Go ahead and flame me if you so desire. I really don't care, anymore. And yes, it iis indeed what it sounds like.)
This is your decision to make. Good luck with ... uh ... stuff.

Sorry, I really, REALLY have never seen your name around. I have no frame of reference here. :dunno:

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Personally, I couldn't have said it better than Chillhouse. And conversely, think how many people there are that we don't accept either because they're stupid, rude, prejudice, etc. We live in a world where no one really accepts anyone accept their own friends. It's a dog eat dog world. The one place you will find acceptance is here on ADISC. However, you need to become part of the community, by taking part in discussions, showing a part of yourself, and how you feel. If you are positive, you will be well received.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've decided to leave ADISC as part of a lot of things that I am leaving behind. I'm getting no sleep, no peace, and pleasure out of anything. To make things worse, I've felt this way since I was 11 and am supposedly in bad health. There's really just no point in trying to make do.
Dude, that's barely anything.

My situation:

Yet I still keep going.

Are you joking? Honestly? You're really going to hate yourself because others that know don't like it? If that's the case,

No one is really normal. Everyone has something that seperates them, even if they don't tell a single person their entire life. Your's is liking diapers, which is much better than a number of horrible things people do. Besides, if someone can't accept you for who you are then fuck them, they don't deserve to know you.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
To Mes:

Does that clear anything up?

[. . .]
Yes, it does.

But this clears it up a good deal more.

1) You are normal, don't let anyone else tell you different. Normal is a subjective term that typically means "the same as the majority". "Majority" is, again, subjective. Supposing that we compare you to the majority of, say, ADISCers, you are extremely normal.

I stand by this belief. You're normal in your own group, and aren't supposed to be normal anywhere else.

Tyrlova

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I guess you're all right. But what can I do when I can't open up to anyone outside the net about this? It just feels so wrong to have to keep it a secret and it's really wearing away at me. Should I just reject them as idiots and therefore not worth my time?

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Oh my ****ing God, man. Stop bitching about this. There is no nice way to say this...But, I think you need to stop trying to change what you cant! If you can't see that we accept you, then perhaps you are just blind.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
I guess you're all right. But what can I do when I can't open up to anyone outside the net about this? It just feels so wrong to have to keep it a secret and it's really wearing away at me. Should I just reject them as idiots and therefore not worth my time?
I think that, if you truly don't want to keep it a secret, then don't.

Should you go about telling everyone you see? No.

But a secret is only a secret if you make an effort to hide it. So, if one of your friends asks, "Hey, are you into diapers?" then, if you want to, you can say, "Yes."

Should you continue to put your babyish items in a safe, hidden place? Yes.

Why? It's only good form to keep your fetish-life hidden from view. No one needs to see it if they don't ask to.

Oh my ****ing God, man. Stop bitching about this. There is no nice way to say this...But, I think you need to stop trying to change what you cant! If you can't see that we accept you, then perhaps you are just blind.
Unless it took you over 10 minutes to make this post, maybe you should rethink who's blind. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.