pot growing classes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
legalize pot... treat it just like tobacco... tax the hell out of it... give our poor farmers something to grow... generate extra revenue for the government...

you cannot control something that is outlawed... that was shown with prohibition...

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
legalize pot... treat it just like tobacco... tax the hell out of it... give our poor farmers something to grow... generate extra revenue for the government...

you cannot control something that is outlawed... that was shown with prohibition...
It would make a lot of money for the government but it seems kinda immoral for the government to make money from mind-altering drugs that can be dangerous for your health. I'd like to thing the government aren't drug dealers. Besides, if you put the price up too high there's gonna be the same problem there is now - people can't afford to get their fix so they're gonna lie, cheat and steal just for a tiny bit of money.

And prohibition was different - people were used to alcohol being legal. Marijuana has been illegal for quite a while now, it isn't such a big part of society. But people can still get some I suppose... but just because a law is difficult to enforce, that doesn't mean we should give up and make it legal.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Well this is stupid... It's probably just a way of robbing money from people are pro-drugs and silly enough to take the course...

It annoys me when people suggest legalising it so that it can be taxed... If legalising the stuff would make money for the government, it would be legal! The problems caused by pot aren't quick killers like alcohol and tobacco, it causes psychological problems which are expensive to sort out. (Although I guess in America where you pay for your own health care this wouldn't be an issue).

The thing I don't get is why you'd want to take classes on it... "Nowadays you need to go to college if you want to be bloody drug dealer!"

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Very intressting! I think its great that Medical Marijuana gets bigger and bigger, because you know that means more & better medicine for the people! Now all we need is all the nations in USA to have Medical MJ and all the other countries in the world will fall to that rule also! ^^

Lordluke

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
What will the Americans come up with next

Hi Guys

This is another "out of USA' silly stories, teaching people to grow drugs, never mind if it supposed to be for medical purposes, how silly, its like the gun laws over there, its like the wild west with all the school shootings, I digress, drugs only do harm to the user, some like smoking takes time but if u keep using them then they will get u in the end. So called soft drugs like weed only leads one on to harder drugs, so stay health and keep away from them.

Now that I have had my rant

Cheers

Luke

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
Hi Guys

This is another "out of USA' silly stories, teaching people to grow drugs, never mind if it supposed to be for medical purposes, how silly, its like the gun laws over there, its like the wild west with all the school shootings, I digress, drugs only do harm to the user, some like smoking takes time but if u keep using them then they will get u in the end. So called soft drugs like weed only leads one on to harder drugs, so stay health and keep away from them.

Now that I have had my rant

Cheers

Luke
I am NEARLY offended by that. I can provide many many ...many studies to prove aginst weed being a gateway drug, It may put you into contact with harder durgs but the weed itself is not responsible for what the person does. I don't know what you here in australia but schoool shootings aren't common at all Certainly not wild wild west we have so many gun laws it not even funny and there are in the process of making them stricter. You laugh at pot being used as medicine but in nearly all recent studies it has been proven that tetrahydrocannabinoids( i say this because we have many sythetic THC analogs that are still under research) are befeficial in treating all kinds of symptoms from pain to depression and actually slow down the growth of cancer cells.http://www.webmd.com/cancer/news/20071226/pot-slows-cancer-in-test-tube

Ounce again i do not say this in defence or support of drugs but to end the ignorance that surrounds them for we can not accomplish ANYTHING Through ignorance.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Yeah the gateway drug thing is just PURE BS!

now you may want to toke some more in your life but you wont be like, woaah man wouldnt it be cool to shoot some horse!?

now if you already have a big intresse in drugs then you will probably try something more if you got the contacts... but otherwise its a nono. trust me, personal experience.

D

daria7483

The only reason marijuana isn't legal at least for medicinal purposes is because the government hasn't figured out how to tax it. It has nothing to do with morals. Cigarettes are far worse for your health and most definitely chemically and psychologically addictive, and those are perfectly legal, because tobacco is such a big moneymaker for farmers and cigarette companies and that's all the government cares about. I have no idea how it can be legal in this little community if it's not legal anywhere else.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
From my limited knowledge of US law, I understand that if a state law contradicts a federal law, it's invalid. So, that would mean marijuana is illegal, right? In that case... how could they teach people how to grow it?

Can someone who knows the law better than me explain this, please?
Jack you may want ot read this http://cannabisnews.com/news/14/thread14060.shtml

Why take a class when you can get commercial hydroponic machines! http://www.aerogrow.com/
ahahahaha funny they didn't mention that in the commercial.

Ben

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I don't really care what people say about it being harmful or not the stuff smells disgusting and is offensive to people around the person... as i said before smoking should be banned as well. I smell marijuna maybe once a year because i don't hang around areas where its done... making it illegal might not stop it from being used, but at least it keeps it away from anywheres i go. I feel like i'm gonna throw up whenever i smell cigarette smoke and pot is worse.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
I don't really care what people say about it being harmful or not the stuff smells disgusting and is offensive to people around the person... as i said before smoking should be banned as well. I smell marijuna maybe once a year because i don't hang around areas where its done... making it illegal might not stop it from being used, but at least it keeps it away from anywheres i go. I feel like i'm gonna throw up whenever i smell cigarette smoke and pot is worse.
You assume that just becuase it is legal people are going to be smoking it every where which most likely isn't the case It most likely be banned from all normal establishments(in my state most places have banned cigarettes now) And i think we will see a rise in shops specifically for weed much like the coffeeshops of amsterdam. So if you didn't want to smell it you wouldn't have too.

Also if it was legal think of what we could do we are very advanced in gene manipulation and could Theoretically produce a strain of scentless cannabis or all the scent reduction technolgies that would most likely be devoloped once the demand was there.

It would make a lot of money for the government but it 1.seems kinda immoral for the government to make money from mind-altering drugs that can be dangerous for your health. I'd like to thing the government aren't drug dealers. ........
2.And prohibition was different - people were used to alcohol being legal. Marijuana has been illegal for quite a while now, it isn't such a big part of society..
1. Um HELLO what do you think alchohol and tobacoo are both of which are worse on you than weed.Yes the goverment is a big drug pusher. IN fact i would venture to say the goverment provides and aproves some of the nastiest crap you will ever put in your bodies(do some research on anti-psychotics)

2.Weed has been a part of culture for THOUSANDS of years and has only been illegal for about 30 years(well since it was re criminalized for last time) Prohibition is the Exact same thing the time scale really has no berring on it.

btw alchohol is man made, tobacco has a bunch of nasty crap added to it weed is all natural all though the point has been raised that if weed was meed legal it would be just like cigarettes they would add a bunch of crap to make them addictive i think these fears are unfounded but you never really know what the us will do to get money,

Last edited:

whitefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other
1)Go to Jamaica, it's their income.
2)Personally, I don't really have a problem with it being legal or illegal. I think that you shouldn't drive under the influence or marijuana, like with alcohol, but if you're going to stay home and smoke with your buddies, I could really care less. Just don't get me involved.
3)Wouldn't the government try to ban/illegalize it because they're not getting their tax money from it? They're usually not too happy when they don't get their money.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role

3)Wouldn't the government try to ban/illegalize it because they're not getting their tax money from it? They're usually not too happy when they don't get their money.
You can grow your own tobacco and make your own alchohol(you just can't sell it) with out paying taxes and with tobacco it is actually MUCH healtier to grow your own. So yeah Even though people could grow it and not pay taxes much like tobacco they would just use the convience of buying it from a store. So no i don't think that is as big a problem as people make it out to be.

What will be the determining factor will be how the goverment can stack there prices to street dealers/growing there own, that really will be the determining factor in my eyes as to all this would pan out if weed was legalized.

Role
Incontinent
I really don't care if Marijuana is made legal or not. If anything I would be leaning more towards legalizing it. However, right now it is illegal and honestly I don't believe that any institution of higher learning should be supporting an illegal activity.

Ben

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
You assume that just becuase it is legal people are going to be smoking it every where which most likely isn't the case It most likely be banned from all normal establishments(in my state most places have banned cigarettes now) And i think we will see a rise in shops specifically for weed much like the coffeeshops of amsterdam. So if you didn't want to smell it you wouldn't have too.
I don't care how much you ban it from "normal establishments". Many doorways in my college smell like smoke. Theres often someone smoking at the bus stop the few times i need to use it. People walking by on the street smoke.
Yes banning it from many places does help, but if you didn't smoke you would notice the prevalence of smoking quite a bit when your going about your daily life. And you can try to regulate it however much you want people are going to ignore the rules because how do you even catch people. My school is a public building by law you can't smoke w/in 20 feet of it yet people ignore this when its cold or rainy and smoke in the doorways.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't care how much you ban it from "normal establishments". Many doorways in my college smell like smoke. Theres often someone smoking at the bus stop the few times i need to use it. People walking by on the street smoke.
Yes banning it from many places does help, but if you didn't smoke you would notice the prevalence of smoking quite a bit when your going about your daily life. And you can try to regulate it however much you want people are going to ignore the rules because how do you even catch people. My school is a public building by law you can't smoke w/in 20 feet of it yet people ignore this when its cold or rainy and smoke in the doorways.
And this is the problem with this sudden mass-hysteria of banning the awful, terrible, sinful smokers: Reducing the amount of places they can smoke increases the amount of places where non-smokers are going to bitch when they see somebody smoke.

People walking by on the street smoke. Horrible. Just horrible. Smoking needs to be banned from the streets, too! Smoking needs to be done in a vaccuum or other certain designated areas, then?

People smoke at the Bus Stop. They can't smoke on the bus, can they?

Doorways smell like smoke. People smoke outside of doorways, because they're no longer allowed to do so in buildings.

When it's cold and rainy, people smoke in the doorways. Well, you can't quite smoke a cigarette -- which is an object that burns -- in the rain without putting it out, can you?

A personal quote that I've coined: "There's one thing that reeks more than a cigarette, and that's the self-righteous attitude of people who don't want others to smoke."

I'm not specifically pissed off at you, Ben, but I believe that smokers are honestly highly discriminated against in every way, shape, and form. How are we discriminated against? Well, if you discount the amount of taxes and extra charges that have been governmentally placed upon cigarettes over the past few years (and there's usually a new one every year), we also get highly lambasted by our peers for it. I can't tell you how many times someone on the street has told me why I shouldn't smoke, and I refrain every single time from telling them to stuff it straight up their ass. I'm not a mean guy at all, but if I'm smoking out in the clear air in the public, I personally don't care who it makes ill or who is uncomfortable around it. Walk a different way if it's not enjoyable. People fart in that same air, and sneeze, and cough. Cars drive by and emit toxic gases. My smoke won't kill you, nor will it give you cancer. It just makes it more unpleasant.

And if someone's afraid of it, walk down a different street. I won't waive my right to walk and smoke a cigarette (in those few places we can smoke in public anymore) just for someone else's indignant self-celebration.

Let me reiterate all of this by pointing to my blog, where my feelings on arrogant non-smokers can be read: Don't piss me off.

I saw a newspaper article about three weeks ago that expressed a woman's dislike at smokers standing outside of a restaurant's door. I laughed. She was probably one of these people who thrust her fist in the air and wholly supported banning smoking inside buildings ... and now she's going to be the first on the picket-line to reduce the amount of rights that smokers have again, I'm sure.

Let us take a commercial break, though, and look at an article written by a whiner. What I wouldn't give to punch this precious little pumpkin straight in her teeth, tell her to find another hobby, and stop polluting the internet with written tears.

This show will resume when and if I feel like it's important for me to interject.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Don't go to Jamaica trust me, once you just hold a joint in your hand your gonna get busted!

And WTF you don't think the government are drug dealers? since when did you start thinking like that when they give you shit like Oxycontin, Benzons etc wich are highly more addictive and much much much more dangerous than the herb.

Benzos was also a part of what Heath Ledger used to kill himself (Valium)

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
WOW- this thread has derailed, caught on fire, and burned to ashes..

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this thread about Uni that made a pot growing class?

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It was, Chromos, but threads stray and conversations divert -- tirades often occur, but if any seemingly "derailed" conversation were stopped at its root, we would not be a community, nor would we be one of differentiating interests, able opinions, nor would we be freely outspoken.

Status
Not open for further replies.