Postpartum Diapers

blueberry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I am not a dad yet but my wife and I are going to start trying next year. She knows about my kink and has tried diapers herself but they are definitely not her thing.

She shared this video with me today and on top of almost dying from laughter, it made me think about the other experiences that folks on this forum may have had when their partners were going through post partum.

My questions are;

1. If you are a woman, did you wear diapers during postpartum and what was your partners reaction?
2. If you are a man, did your partner wear diapers during postpartum and were they comfortable wearing in front of you?
3. As a follow up to the 2nd question how did this situation play along with your kink? Did your parter go to you the diaper expert for advice on which product to use? Did you the person with the kink struggle with not being turned on during this time while your partner was healing from birth and wearing diapers? Lastly what products did you find worked best?

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: Jorelaxed, BobbiSueEllen and Cottontail

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
blueberry said:
2. If you are a man, did your partner wear diapers during postpartum and were they comfortable wearing in front of you?
I'm married with kids (now teens). My wife did not experience any significant bleeding postpartum and has not, to my knowledge, ever worn diapers as an adult. At the time, I didn't even know about diaper use postpartum. I was much more concerned with having to change a baby's diapers all day. It seemed likely to send me into an uncontrollable diaper binge. Interestingly, the complete opposite happened. From the time our oldest was born to the time our youngest was potty trained (about five years), my interest in wearing diapers was at an all-time low. They sort of just became a part of the parenting routine, and that made them feel a lot less special.

But I eventually came back to my senses. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Subtlerustle, blueberry and BobbiSueEllen

Knn20

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
1. Yes. Even shortly before baby was born. I kept waking both of us up all. night. long. to pee. Instead, I could casually pee in bed and go back to sleep. He was supportive because he wanted sleep as badly as I did. 😅

After baby - heck yes. Anything store bought is better than the hospital "undies" they give you. And if you're at home during labor, there will be fluids, and diaper is helpful then too.

Sadly, none of this played into my kink, just because there were so many other things happening. 🤦‍♀️

blueberry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Thanks for the responses so far. My wife and I have discussed it and she will likely wear always discreet when that time comes. She won’t voluntarily pee in them so it won’t solve her having to get up a bunch during the night to pee but it will be helpful for postpartum bleeding and fluids. We joke about the fact that I’ll find her post partum undies sexier than her actual undies.

Reactions: Cottontail

lampkins

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yes, the hospital gave my wife some large, rectangular pads, that she placed in the netting like underwear. She only used them for a day or so. Some regular diapers or Always Discreet would have been more comfortable and attractive, but she has no interest in diapers. Fortunately, she is supportive of my DL side.

lilbabyjooce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
As much as it may be thrilling to have this opportunity to see your partner in diapers, this opportunity is literally birth, lol, which is extremely taxing on the mind and body. Even for the husband, they too need to take care of this new life, so your own interests most likely won’t be at the forefront of thought. And for the wife, she most likely won’t be trying to use this opportunity in diapers to be alluring and kinky, haha.
It’s good y’all talked it out though and could be lighthearted. I imagine it’ll be an interesting experience to be the parent of a newborn while a DL. Good luck!