• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Posting about myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

orionspup

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Apparently I have to post something about myself, otherwise an annoying message keeps appearing on top of the page, and you can't use the forum's search function without creating an account and logging in in the first place. Oh, and apparently you have to keep changing your password (and can't reuse the same one for "9999 days" because this site houses Fort Knox), and because if there's one thing I want to effectively have to do it's save my password in my browser for whoever else uses my computer to find--especially on a site like this. :wallbash:

So here's my intro, in the form of a limerick:

There once was a lurker in school
Didn't think normal intros were cool
Being forced to reveal
Yourself ain't ideal​
Have you heard of the 1% rule?

Anyway, that's the type of person I am. I'm normally very fun, humorous, and sociable, but c'mon.

Hahaha :) I never made an introduction thing I just started posting straight away :) tell us something about yourself, what kind of stuff are you into?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm normally a bit of a lurker in most sites but half the fun of a forum is to contribute your own opinions and interact with the community! At least it is for me.

Milko said:
what kind of stuff are you into?

Sometimes it's just diapers I wear
With them sometimes pacis I pair
Or think myself ten
And happy back when​
The darkness of life was still fair

orionspup said:
Sometimes it's just diapers I wear
With them sometimes pacis I pair
Or think myself ten
And happy back when​
The darkness of life was still fair

:) That was neat, orionspup. Welcome to adisc, other than diapers and rhiming apparently, what are your other interests.

In England there are Bobbies
Always guarding lobbies.
Sure we all wear,
But just to be fair,
Please tell us some of your non AB hobbies!

I went around here without posting my introduction for the longest time. It's not too much to fuss over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back