Post your favorite diaper configuration!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
Over the weekend I doubled up with a girls Goodnite underneath and a Walgreens generic on top of the Goodnite. The absorbency was great but it felt even better, it was so fat and I couldn't even fit my jeans on. I never realized that GoodNites were such good liners - the GN I had on was soaked through, even in the front, where they usually don't absorb because they leak so badly first.

So what's your favorite "configuration", or combination of diapers? For comfort? For absorbency? Best balance between the two? Have you tried this configuration, or just speculating?

Mine: Boys GN + Medium Bambino Bianco (haven't tried, but want to!)

--Danny :ninja:

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Yay, first reply!!!

Mine, Tranquility's ATN with their booster pad (the pad just makes it even better)

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
I normally just wear one molicare, but occasionally I will cut slits in the first on and then put one ontop of it.

AlexRianSabaw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little, , Carer
Bambinos are perfect just on their own. There isn't another diaper that keeps things in place like those.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Usually just a diaper of whatever brand I decided would be cool to try. Lately I like to wear pajama pants over them.

Blake

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Two Abena X plusses last forever just when u think ure soaked ure not and u have a whole nother diaper to fill!

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Generic, cut at the front, that leaks into a Pampers size 6. The absorbancy is fantastic.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
top care with 3-4 tranquility boosters- gives you that cartoon-like diaper, its so huge but low cut!

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
disp underwear (depends) with holes poked in back, then generic heavy-duty over that; then cloth over that, and plastic pants on top. Take the cloth; tuck 2 inches in front of waistband then pull through legs, and at the back stretch the cloth the width of the waistband and tuck it in. Then tuck around the legs. This gives hours of soaking with minimized chances of leaks from sitting down. Snacks, drinks, and videogames complete the preparations. Keep a bath robe (dressing gown) handy for random calls at the door.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
A Euron diaper and nothing else will do fine for me. They fit me perfectly. Plus I don't take part in that race for the thickest diaper, so adding booster pads or baby diapers doesn't do nothing for me. In fact, I think the diaper will leak easier if you add anything to it because it was designed for maximum protection from leaks the way it comes out of the package. Adding a booster pad, for instance, reduces the function of the leak guards and may not allow for a snug fit.
Plus wearing multiple diapers is a waste of resources because you never get to use all the absorbent material in each invididual diaper. :(

Peachy

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I reckon I'd manage to use all the absorbent material in it rofl. I just haven't had a chance to try yet :(

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I like to wear my diapers in layers. I usually wear a Attends disposable with 1 or more cloth diapers. I also wear 1 or more pairs of plastic pants too. I diaper this way at night for my bed wetting.:)

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
I find the "fit" is so poor anyway with only tapes that something over top, be it disp underwear, plastic pants, regular briefs or whatever is necessary. The velcro-like stretchy non-narrowing elastic side fasteners which are becoming more common will make tapes obsolete. None of the tapes I have met refasten very well anyway, though some are better than others.

Last edited:

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
My absolutely favourite is Abriform X-Plus medium with an Abri-let maxi booster pad and plastic pants.

A great combination for nighttime, but I've also worn it during the day, obviously under quite baggy pants.

@Peachy: apart from the thickness (that I love...:tongueout:), I found that a good booster pad (exp. if specifically designed for that diaper) makes a great job at spreading wetness in a more uniform way and, at least in Abriforms, it doesn't affect the effectivity of leak guards, while it can do so in thinner diapers like Eurons or Tenas, where another problem is when the tapes rip after the diaper+booster swell up after being soaked.

Then, using "improper" boosters like baby diapers or such, is a whole other affair... (and I always ask myself why people do that, given that proper boosters exist.)

Mine, Tranquility's ATN with their booster pad (the pad just makes it even better)
:biggrin::biggrin: Go boosters!! :biggrin::biggrin: That's the way pro diaper wearers do! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.