Post Hall of Fame - Gone for good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So is the post hall of fame/shame gone for good or just a victim of not being restored after the forum upgrade? I didn't check it that often, but I went looking for it today and realized it wasn't there anymore. Or am I just missing it?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
So is the post hall of fame/shame gone for good or just a victim of not being restored after the forum upgrade? I didn't check it that often, but I went looking for it today and realized it wasn't there anymore. Or am I just missing it?

I didn't even know there was ever something like that...

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
As far as I know gone for good as the reputation per post isn't public info anymore.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
It was made a mod only thing ages ago.
And now it is dead, probably because since vBulletin was updated, the extension that made rep shown on posts probably wasn't compatible with the updated version...

Personally I'm glad it's gone, anything unnecessary thing that causes further rep drama is bad IMO.

Role
  1. Private
And now it is dead, probably because since vBulletin was updated, the extension that made rep shown on posts probably wasn't compatible with the updated version...

Personally I'm glad it's gone, anything unnecessary thing that causes further rep drama is bad IMO.

Mod thing only? That's silly. Wasn't the original purpose to show newbies the right and wrong way to post?

Anyway, I'm glad it's also gone. It seems that when anything new is added that concerns rep, it causes nothing but drama and debate. Mind you, that's not such a bad thing in some cases, but it is very needless. Right now I think we are on the verge of another massive feature addition spree, and this is something I don't want to see happen.

For this site, simple is better. Simple keeps us focused on each other as a community (which is why I come here) and not some pointless add-on novelty that wears off after a few days.

Blogs, wiki, rep, chat and gallery are great, but beyond that, I honestly don't think we need anything more.

Status
Not open for further replies.