• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Post and Thread Statistics on main page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
This is one of the few forums I've run across that doesn't display this information. It's good to know how many threads/posts are in each individual board/forum, and I know vBulletin supports it.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I removed the stats deliberately for everyone except mods.
Here's why:
First, the stats don't represent us accurately, given the big reset in January.
Second, we're not about stats, we're about community, and I want people to notice that, rather than looking at our stats first.

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Ah, and here I was thinking it needed fixing. XD
I knew it was removed but didn't know the bar still existed, yet displayed nothing.

*whistles for Peachy*
You might want to add that to a list of fixes if not already on there. Which that chances are its there, But as a minor issue so hasn't really been worked on. But still a bit of confusion for people though.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I knew it was removed but didn't know the bar still existed, yet displayed nothing.

*whistles for Peachy*
You might want to add that to a list of fixes if not already on there. Which that chances are its there, But as a minor issue so hasn't really been worked on. But still a bit of confusion for people though.
Noted, although I can't check one way or the other because, for me, the stats are still there. I don't know if that's because of my moderator status, because of a glitch in the matrix, or because the stats are back.

Peachy

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Just to illustrate what it looks like for us Non-mods. You click on the arrows on the right to expand, nothing happens and there disappear. Just this random bar.

Attachments

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Noted, although I can't check one way or the other because, for me, the stats are still there. I don't know if that's because of my moderator status, because of a glitch in the matrix, or because the stats are back.

Peachy
Yes, that's because you're a mod.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
The 'ADISC.org Statistics' section shouldn't show up for non-mods, the fact that bar appears is a bug. Peachy: please include this in your next bug report.

Status
Not open for further replies.