• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Post a picture of your Internet Browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I have my res maxed. 1280 x 1024 (i'll get a new screen when I build a new PC)

Last edited:

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
I use 1024x768 which is pretty standard these days, is it not?
Nope.. 1600x1200 and 1280x1024 here. ;-) 1024x768 was standard about 10 years ago though.
Here's a comparison of 1024x768 versus 1600x1200.

Role
Private
Behold...

...the glory of text!

Usually, though, I alternate between Safari (about to go to 4) and Firefox (where all my plugins and bookmarks live).

(And, no, my monitor is NOT a postage stamp, even thought these images will have you believe that is the case.)

Attachments

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Urgh, Low res+ Horible colours. I used to use a google Personal Homepage, then they renamed it to iGoogle. But I stopped using it since Christmas as I thought it was slowing down my nets. And I got bored of the idea of Google logging my past 2 years worth of "googling"

Anyway Check this out: Browser Display Statistics 1024*768 has been dropping over the past 3 years. Seriously, Once you get anything above that, you don't want to go back. It's hard to beleive I used that resolution for 6 whole years until I got better screens that can handle better res. But It's also upsetting to See Mac's over take linux :(.

Anyway. Without Further delay.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Anyway Check this out: Browser Display Statistics 1024*768 has been dropping over the past 3 years. Seriously, Once you get anything above that, you don't want to go back.
Yes, I think my native resolution is 1280x800, and it makes things a lot clearer. I love it..... BUT, whenever I close the lid it goes back to 1024x768, and that really, really annoys me, because I close my lid a lot. I don't know how to make it stay, I'd love if I could find a way because the 1024x768 makes things blurry on my computer screen, urgh.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
My resolution is 1680x1050, so sorry if it's a little big :p

Oh, and the little fox in the corner runs when Firefox is loading - he's so cute!!

kapi

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
1680 and above fullscreen is far too much for most apps in my opinion. I always end up using rather small windows to keep down mouse and eye movement. And 1024 is definately not standard any more. I'm stuck with it though on my 12" laptop.

At least vimperator gets quite a lot of space out of that.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
1680 and above fullscreen is far too much for most apps in my opinion. I always end up using rather small windows to keep down mouse and eye movement. And 1024 is definately not standard any more. I'm stuck with it though on my 12" laptop.

At least vimperator gets quite a lot of space out of that.

Yeah, both my 12" Powerbook and 14" Acer are 1024x768...it's really annoying how nothing will fit that resolution anymore.

On this computer I generally have Firefox maximized on this monitor (1680x1050) and IRC, winamp, MSN messenger, utorrent, etc... running on the other monitor (1280x1024).

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
My resolution is 1280x800...Stupid Photobucket won't have pictures that size, so I had to use Imageshack :sad:...Hmm...It looks blurry for some reason D:

Status
Not open for further replies.