Possibly the best onesies ever? The All In One Company

Ok they say in their FAQ that you CAN upload an image to the design and they will contact if they need to digitize the image. I'm still not seeing an option to upload though. I'll email them.

I'm still waiting for mine, had it ordered back in november but they had much delays with fabric shipping.

I compared reviews given here in another thread of donann and decided the AIO company would have much better quality.
As for customer service the AIO company is very friendly and they do respond to inquiries while donann does not, I asked them a question and never replied back.

It is true that the AIO company is not cheap but if you had one made back in the days by forever a kid or KozyKomfy you had to pay a decent price too but you got quality!

Reactions: LainIsLain

Can I send you a logo to embroider onto my all-in-one onesie?

Yes, you can upload it to your design and we ill be in touch should we need to digitise it.

I've designing a few of my own, might bight the bullet and order one. It's cold, snowy, and windy today; I'd love to be in one of these!

I have 2 of these and wear them every night watching TV in the winter time. I would rate them as extremely durable.

Reactions: LainIsLain and neophyte
Okay you guys aren't making this easier for me. 🤤

I still couldn't find a spot to upload an image. I emailed them and will find out.
Even if there's a delay I think I'm willing to wait if it's a quality product.

And yes I think a high collar would be better!
New Bitmap Image (4).jpg

Reactions: neophyte
^ That looks super cute, and I know what you mean; I am supposed to be working right now (working from home due to covid) but I can't stop playing with the site and designing onesies.

What fabric are you choosing? I'm likely going with Super Soft Fabric Fleece; not too thick; not too thin; and super soft.

neophyte said:
^ That looks super cute, and I know what you mean; I am supposed to be working right now (working from home due to covid) but I can't stop playing with the site and designing onesies.

What fabric are you choosing? I'm likely going with Super Soft Fabric Fleece; not too thick; not too thin; and super soft.

Ya those patterns are from Super Soft Cuddle Fleece.

I bought my first pair from this place over 10 years. Ago, I still have them, they hold up well. Over years I have bought 7-8 different pair. The colors choices make it hard to decide and not order more.

Reactions: neophyte
I have been wanting one from them for a while. I usually don't like hoodies on my pjs but I have been wanting to get a dino themed one and that one I feel has to have a hood to complete the look!

For anyone curious about this company beyond the positive feedback from people so far, I decided to order a custom onesie from the above mentioned https://www.the-all-in-one-company.co.uk/

First off I love their onesie builder website! Super fun to play with! I've decided to get a onesie using their 'Super Soft Cuddle Fleece'. It wasn't clear while building but they are experiencing a shortage of solid colors right now. I've contacted them and got a list of available colors. Right now they have all patterns in stock though. I had to compromise on color but I think I'll be happy with it.

As far as custom embroidery goes they do custom images but there is a small extra fee for inhouse digitization.

So this is what I've chosen.

Onesie.jpg

And this is my custom art.
Star.png

Be aware that there doesn't seem to be a way to add your art into their builder. I did a screen shot and pasted to see what it would look like.

I did pay a rush order fee to try and get this a little quicker.

Onesie build ÂŁ124.56
Shipping & Handling ÂŁ47.00 (includes rush fee)
Custom Embroidery ÂŁ20.00
Grand Total ÂŁ191.56

So about $261 USD

So far the communication has been great. I'm really looking forward to see how close it matches the builder pic. I don't have much experience with custom clothing but so far it's been smooth albeit expensive. I'll post again when I get it.

Last edited:
neophyte said:
On Reddit a few months ago I saw a fellow ABDL post a picture of herself wearing a custom made All In One Company onesie, and it was the most adorable thing I’ve ever seen! I saved the site knowing I’d consider an order in the future. The company is based in the UK and I’m in Canada so shipping will be extra and these aren’t cheap!

I did a search here at ADISC and there are not any discussions about this company.

YOU NEED TO CHECK THEM OUT!

Basically the owner and her company have a website and you can insanely customize your onesie to the max!

You can choose options like footed, mittens, ears, tail, embroidery, neck collar (which I love), and you can use more than one fabric!! In fact you can choose to use many fabrics on one onesie!

Basicaly you can use their website to pick any fabric (like babyish prints) and then design your perfect footed zip up onesie, and I think the neck collar is really adorable. I wouldn’t want a hood.

Check out their Facebook page and look at their photos, remember if you see something you like they can make it in adult size too.

Here are a few examples

View attachment 48855
View attachment 48856
View attachment 48857
View attachment 48858

View attachment 48859
View attachment 48860
View attachment 48861
I'd like the one with the penguins on it if they were footies. But even if they were still $120 I'd buy a sewing machine and make my own before I paid that kind of price. I was never taught how to use a sewing machine but ( this is the truth ) 6 years ago I made a pair of jeans and a lined jean jacket for myself and fit me perfectly. I even drew and cut out the patterns I used to go by. Never did anything like that before and got it right the first time. Thanks to YouTube. I just love this information age. A person could teach themselves how to do practically anything they want to learn how to do. Used to have to either learn on the job or go to school for it. Not anymore you don't. I wonder if I should buy a sewing machine with lots of features and start making adult baby diapers and clothing. I could make cribs and changing tables too because I have phenomenal woodworking skills also. I'd have to think about it for a while though.

I've ordered one it should be here next week I'll post a photo when it arrives.

I'm still waiting for mine from AIO company.
The fabric color took ages to arrive but they didn't get back to me about when/ if they're going to work on it.
It was ordered halfway through November :3

Finally it's here! And i love it. :love:

First i've had a terrible week and this onesie was just what I needed to relax. I had been without power for 9 days due to an ice storm and just got it back yesterday.

This is what I'm sleeping in tonight after a quick wash of course. The overall quality is awsome! I'm very happy with the purchase! It's super soft!

IMG_23022021_021834_(1080_x_913_pixel).jpg

IMG_23022021_024107_(1080_x_1146_pixel).jpg

IMG_23022021_024228_(1080_x_971_pixel).jpgIMG_23022021_024056_(1080_x_829_pixel).jpg

The fit is loose and I would call it baggy. I chose simple elastic cuffs. I chose a front pouch but also side pockets with zippers. As far as the embroidery goes it turned out pretty good. The custom logo came out a bit smaller than I hoped for but I should have been a bit more specific in the communication. I also got my name on the back and that came out a bit larger than I was expecting. These are small critiques though and I'll keep them in mind if I choose to order another.

IMG_23022021_024214_(1080_x_1054_pixel).jpgIMG_23022021_024142_(1080_x_639_pixel).jpg

Reactions: footedpjs
I love onesies, I would save the page, they look really cozy. But I have to admit that I'm lucky my mother is a seamstress and usually does my onesies for me, though she just thinks of them as pajamas. I got one that us a panda and has a hoodie, also one that is a psyduck

LainIsLain said:
Finally it's here! And i love it. :love:

First i've had a terrible week and this onesie was just what I needed to relax. I had been without power for 9 days due to an ice storm and just got it back yesterday.

This is what I'm sleeping in tonight after a quick wash of course. The overall quality is awsome! I'm very happy with the purchase! It's super soft!

View attachment 50449

View attachment 50450

View attachment 50451View attachment 50452

The fit is loose and I would call it baggy. I chose simple elastic cuffs. I chose a front pouch but also side pockets with zippers. As far as the embroidery goes it turned out pretty good. The custom logo came out a bit smaller than I hoped for but I should have been a bit more specific in the communication. I also got my name on the back and that came out a bit larger than I was expecting. These are small critiques though and I'll keep them in mind if I choose to order another.

View attachment 50453View attachment 50454
Ohhh nice color scheme

Ya I had little choice. They were out of the colors I really wanted but I decided to compromise to get it sooner. I will hold out for the next one I will get.

I've ordered from them before, and I love them. I made a wolf onesie with a hood and tail for Halloween last year, it's made of lambskin fleece and is the softest, warmest thing ever, I adore it. They're expensive, but worth it in my opinion.

Th
LainIsLain said:
Oh? I'm looking but can't find it! I see an embroidery image that is a pic of "upload+" but I don't think that's it.
They say it only works on a computer

Back