Possibly the best onesies ever? The All In One Company

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
On Reddit a few months ago I saw a fellow ABDL post a picture of herself wearing a custom made All In One Company onesie, and it was the most adorable thing I’ve ever seen! I saved the site knowing I’d consider an order in the future. The company is based in the UK and I’m in Canada so shipping will be extra and these aren’t cheap!

I did a search here at ADISC and there are not any discussions about this company.

YOU NEED TO CHECK THEM OUT!

Basically the owner and her company have a website and you can insanely customize your onesie to the max!

You can choose options like footed, mittens, ears, tail, embroidery, neck collar (which I love), and you can use more than one fabric!! In fact you can choose to use many fabrics on one onesie!

Basicaly you can use their website to pick any fabric (like babyish prints) and then design your perfect footed zip up onesie, and I think the neck collar is really adorable. I wouldn’t want a hood.

Check out their Facebook page and look at their photos, remember if you see something you like they can make it in adult size too.

Here are a few examples

D4AF9E04-73DB-4FB4-8FF2-B84EA72B26BD.jpeg
2A2F88AD-3DF8-42DA-A3DC-4FA6B2E56E1E.jpeg
D272B8EB-F416-43B2-978A-F49A9987D277.jpeg
292F9ED4-9712-4F58-923D-A9714FB64FAC.jpeg

EE1EA8B1-07FC-4008-9F22-FD54EBD4F163.jpeg
A58BB11E-A65C-47EC-8EE3-002BE3DDBF87.jpeg
7DC94125-7C74-49D8-86BE-A101B57B0965.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: littledub1955, checkingoutall, LainIsLain and 3 others
I bought one of these a while back - they're nice.

I think there was a huge increase in price though, I tried to buy another one recently but the added labor and shipping costs to the USA more than doubled the price!

edit - I recently ordered from a site named donann - they do something similar in that they let you customize your sleeper. I haven't got it yet, no idea how good they are.
The Prices are similar but without the huge increase to ship to America.

Last edited:
Reactions: neophyte
Would you say it’s worth the investment? Would they last 10 years?

It was worth the 120 usd I paid, at the time, sure. Now that they're effectively twice as much? I'm not so sure.

I've had it for almost 2 years now, and it's in fine shape. I wouldn't be able to say if something would last 10 years or not.

Jeepers I didn’t realize it would be over $200 to US/CAN 🤯

Reactions: MASONJAR
Yeah going back and seeing that labor and shipping cost added when I put the sleeper in my cart was a shock. I hope it's a bug or something temporary, I really want to order another sleeper without a hood and tail and with a high collar

I quickly did one up to my liking and it’s 131 pounds; or $227 Canadian!

Yikes!

I agree on no hood and tall collar, I really like that.

7F36B052-7A34-4D92-8BA2-7C88165FD389.png

Last edited:
Reactions: LainIsLain and BunnyFofo
Is that just the cost for the sleeper, or with labor+shipping included?

Subtotal£131.04
Shipping (Delivery Method - Standard Manufacture 14-28 days + Shipping World Zone 2)£27.00
Order Total£158.04

Ahhh, ok. I was getting shipping costs for more than the cost of the pajamas before. It looks like it was a bug though, and it's fixed. But yeah, they're still really expensive.

At nearly 200$ CAD a piece with shipping, nope, way too expensive, but they have my dream features on them, maybe if I win the lottery one day.

Reactions: MASONJAR
My bad! I knew they were expensive but never reached the checkout and factored in shipping. $250 is insane.

Consider how much you will wear this. If it lasts for years, it is worth every penny.

Reactions: SAPexpanded, AComputerGuy, BunnyFofo and 1 other person
These look amazing! They also have a "sensory" version with a seamless feel on the inside. Definitely a big ticket item. Is there a version of car fever for onesies? Onesies fever... 🤗

Reactions: BunnyFofo
KittyMerriweather said:
Consider how much you will wear this. If it lasts for years, it is worth every penny.
I already keep 200$ a month for a Disney world trip of a lifetime in 2025 (staying at a Disney resort is one of my biggest dream but if you consider USD/CAD exchange rates and the fact it will be even worst after Covid19, I have to save quite a lot of money), I don't think I could spend 200$ on something like this, but maybe one day.

I really might buy one of these! I love the customization. I wish they did custom images on the embroidery but that might be to difficult.

This is what I made. Onesie fever!!!

New Bitmap Image (4).jpg

• Love
LainIsLain said:
I really might buy one of these! I love the customization. I wish they did custom images on the embroidery but that might be to difficult.

This is what I made. Onesie fever!!!

View attachment 48873
They do custom images on the embroidery. It's hard to spot the option, but it's there.

Oh? I'm looking but can't find it! I see an embroidery image that is a pic of "upload+" but I don't think that's it.

LainIsLain said:
Oh? I'm looking but can't find it! I see an embroidery image that is a pic of "upload+" but I don't think that's it.
I mean, I think that's it? You could always ask them if you're not sure.

Back