Possible sticky for greetings & intros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't see why...It's fine where it is, I think...And not everyone is a *B...So it would be singling some people out

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
In another more appropriate forum, maybe. I don't know that it would warrant a sticky, but it's not for the greetings forum. The greetings forum is for people say hello and introduce themselves. If they want to say stuff like that they can, but that's not the point of introducing yourself here, it's a way to get a first glance at a member, not to see what their *B/DL side is like. This forum talks about many other things and we prefer the topic to not just be diapers and such, that would get boring FAST, and then it would degenerate to deeker-like topics eventually. So in general, I say it needs to be kept in another forum, and probably doesn't need a sticky.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I think that isn't the appropriate forum. also, I don't think it should be a sticky, that thread will keep itself near the top if it's popular.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I don't think it should be in the greetings forum but the idea of it being a sticky sounds ok to me, it's a good topic.

eddy200

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
The only reason I though it would be cool in the greetings forums is 'cause it would be a nice thread to kinda of introduce yourself with a little more detail than what most actually do in their initial intro post. It doesn't really matter a whole to me either way though, was just a thought

Role
Private
I think Zyph summed it up quite nicely. The Greetings forums is for people to say hello and divulge only the information they want about themselves. Not to mention, even if they did talk about their AB/TB side, it'd best be kept in their own Intro thread. That way if someone was curious about it, they wouldn't have to go searching through pages of information they don't want.

Nevertheless, some people just aren't comfortable talking or reading about that sort of stuff when they first join. I think the biggest benefit this forum has going for it is that the members are not only capable, but prefer to discuss things other than being an *B or DL. For a newbie, at a first glance, if they see we are capable of discussing things outside this fetish and that current members respect the privacy of new people, it might just make them feel more welcome and less creeped out by the whole thing.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
No, I don't think it should be. Not everyone is a *B. We should probably sticky that "Get to know your fellow ADISCers!" thread in the greetings forum, because it really does tell everyone about themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.