Possible ABDL Representation in a Broadway Musical???

Did you Know About the Musical Be More Chill or That it Featured a Cast Member Dressed as a Baby?

• Yes I Knew.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
OK so, have you guys heard about this? I know very little about it as I just discovered it this evening when Googling ABDL Halloween Costume images to see what would come up and I found this. It was from reddit showing girls in halloween costumes one of which was a Baby. They asked why a popular girl would dress up as a Baby for a school Halloween party? There were 2 photos one that showed all the names of the girls. I was very interested to know more like was this a movie, TV show? No according to the comments turns out it's from a Broadway Musical called "Be More Chill." Seems like it's about your usual Teenage drama.

However, there's a scene where the girls go to a Halloween party, and dresses as a Baby. With a pink frilly dress, bib, and bonnet, pacifier around her neck and in her mouth, and she's carrying a bottle filled with alcohol. The only thing she doesn't have sadly is an actual Diaper🧷. Just some frilly pink/purple bloomers, and maybe plastic pants??? Regardless during a song where she tries to get one of the boys to have sex with her in the bedroom, she says "you can rock this baby fast asleep" and do you wanna get inside my Diaper boy?!" Hmmm was someone working on this musical secretly ABDL???

This seems like the closest we ABDLs will get to being represented in a Broadway Musical. Even though she's not actually ABDL, she's just wearing a Halloween costume. But we'll take what we can get right? What do you guys think? Did you know about this Musical or this character dressing as a Baby in a Broadway Musical? Let me know in the comments below, and as always...stay Diapered🧷! :)

Here are some pictures of Chloe the Baby from the Musical, and Backstage.

2cc95b1ba087674b45b011fa0394736914402a5c_hq_copy_320x320.jpg
First pic I found of the girls
144e014c88de88beeb8c5d53e43c624e_copy_270x261.png
Second pic I found of the girls with their names
tumblr_f961f383eb4941ece5d27ac2a10e84bd_9948c75c_640_copy_274x480.jpg
Selfie with cast member and possible love interest in the show
611db0c76cb46ed37db14cd1b3d341f4e7-chill-lede.rhorizontal.w1100_copy_550x366.jpg
Entire cast during Halloween party
tumblr_6c3443c9c453ae51b6e513accc4a62a3_0272b6cc_540_copy_252x252.png
Chole Baby 1
tumblr_e3929f290b27fbc6ce68a3b65e8218ad_44055779_540_copy_222x396.jpg
Chole Baby 2
e3afd687de148c32faa8c97f57579c9c.880x363x1_copy_440x181.png
Chloe during her song "Do You Wanna Hang?"

Reactions: nwm and Kittyinpink
Thanks for sharing. Interesting...

• Love
Reactions: nwm and ABDElsa
Kittyinpink said:
Thanks for sharing. Interesting...
Yw. Yeah I thought it was very interesting too.

Reactions: nwm and Kittyinpink
well that's interesting.

• Love
Reactions: nwm and ABDElsa
ThePaddedTurtle said:
well that's interesting.
Isn't it?! I thought so too!

Reactions: nwm and ThePaddedTurtle
SecretlyABDL94 said:
OK so, have you guys heard about this? I know very little about it as I just discovered it this evening when Googling ABDL Halloween Costume images to see what would come up and I found this. It was from reddit showing girls in halloween costumes one of which was a Baby. They asked why a popular girl would dress up as a Baby for a school Halloween party? There were 2 photos one that showed all the names of the girls. I was very interested to know more like was this a movie, TV show? No according to the comments turns out it's from a Broadway Musical called "Be More Chill." Seems like it's about your usual Teenage drama.

However, there's a scene where the girls go to a Halloween party, and dresses as a Baby. With a pink frilly dress, bib, and bonnet, pacifier around her neck and in her mouth, and she's carrying a bottle filled with alcohol. The only thing she doesn't have sadly is an actual Diaper🧷. Just some frilly pink/purple bloomers, and maybe plastic pants??? Regardless during a song where she tries to get one of the boys to have sex with her in the bedroom, she says "you can rock this baby fast asleep" and do you wanna get inside my Diaper boy?!" Hmmm was someone working on this musical secretly ABDL???

This seems like the closest we ABDLs will get to being represented in a Broadway Musical. Even though she's not actually ABDL, she's just wearing a Halloween costume. But we'll take what we can get right? What do you guys think? Did you know about this Musical or this character dressing as a Baby in a Broadway Musical? Let me know in the comments below, and as always...stay Diapered🧷! :)

Here are some pictures of Chloe the Baby from the Musical, and Backstage.

View attachment 64727
First pic I found of the girls
View attachment 64728
Second pic I found of the girls with their names
View attachment 64729
Selfie with cast member and possible love interest in the show
View attachment 64730
Entire cast during Halloween party
View attachment 64731
Chole Baby 1
View attachment 64732
Chole Baby 2
View attachment 64733
Chloe during her song "Do You Wanna Hang?"
Um… the second photo… that’s a diaper

Needdiscipline said:
Um… the second photo… that’s a diaper
Well it could be more like poofy panties or maybe like plastic pants or something. But It's just the whole idea of the thing.

SecretlyABDL94 said:
Well it could be more like poofy panties or maybe like plastic pants or something. But It's just the whole idea of the thing.
That’s a diaper man… a full on diaper… this doesn’t shock me, a LOT of Broadway actors and actresses wear diapers.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa and nwm
I actually had heard the NAME of the show - but nothing at all about it - interesting.
Far as closest - well for now perhaps... Similar has been pooing up here and there though - progressively getting more and more involved. A while ago nothing at all (show, movie, or TV) then there was mention of a diaper in a few TV shows one or two episodes here and there, then started actually seeing a few things, ex. Now you got one on stage. I doubt the last, on only place, just how many and how long will it take - that is mostly unpredictable, but with more and more awareness - even without acceptance...

Needdiscipline said:
That’s a diaper man… a full on diaper… this doesn’t shock me, a LOT of Broadway actors and actresses wear diapers.
What?! Since when?! What shows?!

Looks funny

I don’t know too much about it but my first thought would be more degrading/ not ABDL. If anything, dressing as a baby could symbolize childishness or simply play it for laughs. I know some people will see bad representation as “at least it’s representing” but I’m more cynical.

Personally, fetish’s shouldn’t be represented.

SecretlyABDL94 said:
What?! Since when?! What shows?!
Normally shows with really complex outfits. I just know someone that was in Broadway. It’s like the unspeakable secret

• Wow
Reactions: ABDElsa
Back